Top Mallorca Half-day Tours
102 results | All Mallorca Tours
* A traveler said: "The trip was very nice. Tony was a blast and knew the answer to every question we threw at him. He was really a trooper for putting up with us. Especially after wine."
* A traveler said: "A lovely day out and a chance to see the best the island has to offer! Lots of chances to relax and take in the views! A very plentiful lunch too (enjoy the Sangria!)"
* A traveler said: "Juan our guide was excellent and very professional. He translated all information into 3 languages. He had knowledge of the area and told us about lives of regular Mallorca families. We had time to enjoy Chopin’s concert in Valdemosa and visit his room."
* A traveler said: "The whole Trip was very nice. We saw a lot in this time, but every stop was very short. So I think you can see a lot things in 8 hours , but if you want to spend some extra time for visiting, you need to come again by car or by bus."
* A traveler said: "Amazing trip, great price and really friendly staff. Beautiful sunrise views over the mountains. Transport back to the departure point and photos included which was a bonus, would definitely recommend. They asked if we wanted to rearrange day due to cloud coverage on our original date, so very happy it was easy to do."
* A traveler said: "Jaime was wonderful. We were able to cover a lot of territory around the city - see some things off the beaten path (convent), while also experiencing major attractions. Very informative & engaging. Would highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Everything was very organized, clean and pleasant. Tour guide very knowledgeable and loves his town, Thank you!"
* A traveler said: "I had a great time on the boat! The views were nice, the water was superb and people were friendly. There were also two SUPs and some snacks provided :) The only thing is that I wish it was a bit longer, 4h wasn't enough! I would have happily paid extra for 5-6h ride :)"
* A traveler said: "This was the best way to see everything in a short time. Being that we have limited time on shore from our cruise ship, it’s a no brainer to get the tour this way you can see everything."
* A traveler said: "An incredible experience - specially with the sunrise and… the dolphins !! Nice breakfast too. We recommend it."
* A traveler said: "I wished the tour had a visit to a real Pearl factory not just a shop But otherwise the tour was well planned"
* A traveler said: "My friend and I took our kids ( three boys, ages 9,9, and 6)to Mallorca for a short weekend trip and booked this excursion. The half day originally booked was upgraded to the full day (which includes lunch) for no additional cost when they called to let me know that the shorter excursion would not be available. Score! We had a wonderful time. Each stop was absolutely beautiful including being able to kayak and standup paddle board, the food delicious, the staff friendly. We thoroughly enjoyed our day!"
* A traveler said: "The trip was great. We saw magnificent landscapes : caves, cliffs, coves with turquoise water Swimming in Cala Marmots was amazing. However, watch out for jellyfishes (I didn't see it in the waves) ! I had a small bite, but nothing grave."
* A traveler said: "This was a relaxing excursion lasted for half a day. We had a good driver/guide who kept timing in good order."
* A traveler said: "Juan was amazing and made our entire family feel comfortable and safe. I wish I could rate this higher than 5 stars!"
* A traveler said: "A group of 8 went on the boat trip. Tony the captain was amazing and cooked us some lovely food. Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "This adventure through Experience Majorca was a most excellent time! The guides were experience and knowledgeable, the hike was along a beautiful ridge, and the caving was an awesome experience we’ve never had before! 10/10 highly recommend! FYI was a benefit to have WhatsApp downloaded as this is how the company was in touch re: equipment and meet location."
* A traveler said: "Great boat trip with friendly staff and a fun filled day. Managed to stop and go swimming in the ocean before stopping off at formentor beach. Highly recommend"
* A traveler said: "We are a family of five. Our guide (Jaime) truly presented one of the best bike city tours we did. He should have been a history professor. In addition, we stopped at the best bars only known to locals."
* A traveler said: "What a fantastic experience! Everything was just perfect, the multi-language instructor Severin, his explanations on the Quads and also on the geography and culture, riding the Quads and the snorkelling in the ocean. A complete wow experience!"
* A traveler said: "This was truly incredible food and a historical journey. Natalia took me all over Palma, Mallorca, and taught me so much about the food and history that I felt like a local. She showed me beautiful viewpoints, grand architecture, and where to buy some local items to bring home with me. I was by myself and she made me feel so comfortable. The food and drinks were amazing as well! She even helped me make dinner reservations at a very local place since my Spanish was not very good! I would do this tour again and again!"
* A traveler said: "excellent excursion: very relaxing !!! we enjoyed the sea in small groups ... the hosts are incredibly kind. I have a particular diet so they prepared a plate Just for me. not forgetting that their cocktails are extremely tasty😍😍"
* A traveler said: "This was shockingly fun! I was expecting more of a repelling excursion but instead it was cliff jumping. I was hesitant at first but ended up having a total blast! The guide was wonderful at encouraging each of us but not being pushy. Highly recommend this!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Day Trips
- Full-day Tours
- Half-day Tours
- Layover Tours
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Basilica de Sant Francesc
- Genova Caves (Cuevas de Genova)
- Royal Palace of La Almudaina (Palau de l’Almudaina)
- Son Amar Dinner Show
- Palau March Museum (Palau March Museu)
- Bellver Castle
- Western Water Park
- Palma Aquarium
- Serra de Tramuntana
- Puig de Galatzo Nature Reserve (La Reserva Puig de Galatzo)
- Katmandu Park
- Formentor and Puerto Pollensa
- Hams Caves (Cuevas dels Hams)
- Marineland Mallorca
- Platja des Coll Baix
- Cala Santanyí
- Sa Calobra Canyon and Beach (Torrent de Pareis)
- Es Pontàs
- Es Trenc Beach
- Things to do in Balearic Islands
- Things to do in Ibiza
- Things to do in Barcelona
- Things to do in Tarragona
- Things to do in Valencia
- Things to do in Benidorm
- Things to do in Girona
- Things to do in Alicante
- Things to do in Algiers
- Things to do in Murcia
- Things to do in Zaragoza
- Things to do in Toulouse
- Things to do in Marseille
- Things to do in Catalonia
- Things to do in Costa Blanca