Top Mallorca Nature and Wildlife Tours
46 results | All Mallorca Tours
* A traveler said: "A lovely day out and a chance to see the best the island has to offer! Lots of chances to relax and take in the views! A very plentiful lunch too (enjoy the Sangria!)"
* A traveler said: "This was a relaxing excursion lasted for half a day. We had a good driver/guide who kept timing in good order."
* A traveler said: "The whole Trip was very nice. We saw a lot in this time, but every stop was very short. So I think you can see a lot things in 8 hours , but if you want to spend some extra time for visiting, you need to come again by car or by bus."
* A traveler said: "Amazing trip, great price and really friendly staff. Beautiful sunrise views over the mountains. Transport back to the departure point and photos included which was a bonus, would definitely recommend. They asked if we wanted to rearrange day due to cloud coverage on our original date, so very happy it was easy to do."
* A traveler said: "Juan was amazing and made our entire family feel comfortable and safe. I wish I could rate this higher than 5 stars!"
* A traveler said: "Everything was very organized, clean and pleasant. Tour guide very knowledgeable and loves his town, Thank you!"
* A traveler said: "This was the best way to see everything in a short time. Being that we have limited time on shore from our cruise ship, it’s a no brainer to get the tour this way you can see everything."
* A traveler said: "A group of 8 went on the boat trip. Tony the captain was amazing and cooked us some lovely food. Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "This adventure through Experience Majorca was a most excellent time! The guides were experience and knowledgeable, the hike was along a beautiful ridge, and the caving was an awesome experience we’ve never had before! 10/10 highly recommend! FYI was a benefit to have WhatsApp downloaded as this is how the company was in touch re: equipment and meet location."
* A traveler said: "This was such a fun way to tour the Mallorca coastline and an exciting formula one car to drive! Keep in mind, the tour makes a couple of quick stops for photos, but most time is spent driving."
* A traveler said: "I had a great time on the boat! The views were nice, the water was superb and people were friendly. There were also two SUPs and some snacks provided :) The only thing is that I wish it was a bit longer, 4h wasn't enough! I would have happily paid extra for 5-6h ride :)"
* A traveler said: "An incredible experience - specially with the sunrise and… the dolphins !! Nice breakfast too. We recommend it."
* A traveler said: "Juan our guide was excellent and very professional. He translated all information into 3 languages. He had knowledge of the area and told us about lives of regular Mallorca families. We had time to enjoy Chopin’s concert in Valdemosa and visit his room."
* A traveler said: "The trip was great. We saw magnificent landscapes : caves, cliffs, coves with turquoise water Swimming in Cala Marmots was amazing. However, watch out for jellyfishes (I didn't see it in the waves) ! I had a small bite, but nothing grave."
* A traveler said: "Loved this tour. Only a few minutes from port and the "Caveman" Alex tour guide was fun and knowledgable. Had time to have lunch at the restaraunt which was fabulous and time for the beach too."
* A traveler said: "An amazing night of Horse riding followed by a Barbeque including Drinks - Sangria especially good - then talented entertainers and a Horse Show - really good value"
* A traveler said: "Great boat trip with friendly staff and a fun filled day. Managed to stop and go swimming in the ocean before stopping off at formentor beach. Highly recommend"
* A traveler said: "Exceptional trip, super professional team. You can see amazing caves and cristal clear water everywhere. Short swim break whit snorkeling in the beautiful Caló des Moro. Super trip!!"
* A traveler said: "Excellent trip very knowledgable guide, lunch much appreciated.Takes you to places you probably would not think of."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- In the Air
- Motor Sports
- Nature and Wildlife
- Dolphin Watching
- Horseback Riding
- Natural Attractions
- Nature Walks
- Pack Animal Tours
- Whale Watching
- On the Ground
- On the Water
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Serra de Tramuntana
- Basilica de Sant Francesc
- Es Trenc Beach
- Palma Plaza Mayor
- Bellver Castle
- Cala Santanyí
- Palau March Museum (Palau March Museu)
- Na Burguesa Viewpoint (Mirador de Na Burguesa)
- Royal Palace of La Almudaina (Palau de l’Almudaina)
- Port of Palma (Puerto de Palma)
- Sa Calobra Canyon and Beach (Torrent de Pareis)
- Formentor and Puerto Pollensa
- Western Water Park
- Playa de Muro
- Platja des Coll Baix
- Es Pontàs
- Aqualand El Arenal
- Puig de Galatzo Nature Reserve (La Reserva Puig de Galatzo)
- Genova Caves (Cuevas de Genova)
- Katmandu Park
- Things to do in Balearic Islands
- Things to do in Ibiza
- Things to do in Barcelona
- Things to do in Tarragona
- Things to do in Valencia
- Things to do in Benidorm
- Things to do in Girona
- Things to do in Alicante
- Things to do in Algiers
- Things to do in Murcia
- Things to do in Zaragoza
- Things to do in Toulouse
- Things to do in Marseille
- Things to do in Catalonia
- Things to do in Costa Blanca