Top Mallorca Shore Excursions
35 results | All Mallorca Tours
* A traveler said: "This was the best way to see everything in a short time. Being that we have limited time on shore from our cruise ship, it’s a no brainer to get the tour this way you can see everything."
* A traveler said: "Perfect way to see the city and castle. The bikes are excellent and even if your unfit like me, being electric makes it easy. Our tour guide Mario was informative and friendly."
* A traveler said: "Jaime was wonderful. We were able to cover a lot of territory around the city - see some things off the beaten path (convent), while also experiencing major attractions. Very informative & engaging. Would highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "First time on Segway and the guides were helpful. Would love to do it again! Good history of the places we stopped at"
* A traveler said: "Juan was amazing and made our entire family feel comfortable and safe. I wish I could rate this higher than 5 stars!"
* A traveler said: "Enjoyed the tour with our instructor. He was knowledgeable about Palma, showed us around and recommended some other places we could visit. We did the scooter tour and we're happy with the choice. The scooters work well and are a good way to see the city."
* A traveler said: "This was shockingly fun! I was expecting more of a repelling excursion but instead it was cliff jumping. I was hesitant at first but ended up having a total blast! The guide was wonderful at encouraging each of us but not being pushy. Highly recommend this!"
* A traveler said: "An incredible experience - specially with the sunrise and… the dolphins !! Nice breakfast too. We recommend it."
* A traveler said: "Great and insightful tour of valdemossa and soller. The tour guide was great as he answered all of our questions and was very accommodating."
* A traveler said: "Exceptional trip, super professional team. You can see amazing caves and cristal clear water everywhere. Short swim break whit snorkeling in the beautiful Caló des Moro. Super trip!!"
* A traveler said: "We had a great time, the tour was wonderful, the area was truly beautiful. What made it really special was our guide, Michael, he was very knowledgeable and shared local colorful history and tidbits! If you decide to take this tour, please request for Michael, the British guide!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Es Pontàs
- Palau March Museum (Palau March Museu)
- Basilica de Sant Francesc
- Marineland Mallorca
- Cala Santanyí
- Puig de Galatzo Nature Reserve (La Reserva Puig de Galatzo)
- Sa Calobra Canyon and Beach (Torrent de Pareis)
- Playa de Muro
- Formentor and Puerto Pollensa
- Genova Caves (Cuevas de Genova)
- Palma Aquarium
- Na Burguesa Viewpoint (Mirador de Na Burguesa)
- Aqualand El Arenal
- Palma Plaza Mayor
- Port of Palma (Puerto de Palma)
- Serra de Tramuntana
- Platja des Coll Baix
- Son Amar Dinner Show
- Things to do in Balearic Islands
- Things to do in Ibiza
- Things to do in Barcelona
- Things to do in Tarragona
- Things to do in Valencia
- Things to do in Benidorm
- Things to do in Girona
- Things to do in Alicante
- Things to do in Algiers
- Things to do in Murcia
- Things to do in Zaragoza
- Things to do in Toulouse
- Things to do in Marseille
- Things to do in Catalonia
- Things to do in Costa Blanca