Top Mallorca Water Tours
66 results | All Mallorca Tours
* A traveler said: "A lovely day out and a chance to see the best the island has to offer! Lots of chances to relax and take in the views! A very plentiful lunch too (enjoy the Sangria!)"
* A traveler said: "A group of 8 went on the boat trip. Tony the captain was amazing and cooked us some lovely food. Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "I had a great time on the boat! The views were nice, the water was superb and people were friendly. There were also two SUPs and some snacks provided :) The only thing is that I wish it was a bit longer, 4h wasn't enough! I would have happily paid extra for 5-6h ride :)"
* A traveler said: "The trip was great. We saw magnificent landscapes : caves, cliffs, coves with turquoise water Swimming in Cala Marmots was amazing. However, watch out for jellyfishes (I didn't see it in the waves) ! I had a small bite, but nothing grave."
* A traveler said: "Great boat trip with friendly staff and a fun filled day. Managed to stop and go swimming in the ocean before stopping off at formentor beach. Highly recommend"
* A traveler said: "Excellent day trip. Staff were lovely, lunch was good. Transport/pick up was smooth as was communication. Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "My friend and I took our kids ( three boys, ages 9,9, and 6)to Mallorca for a short weekend trip and booked this excursion. The half day originally booked was upgraded to the full day (which includes lunch) for no additional cost when they called to let me know that the shorter excursion would not be available. Score! We had a wonderful time. Each stop was absolutely beautiful including being able to kayak and standup paddle board, the food delicious, the staff friendly. We thoroughly enjoyed our day!"
* A traveler said: "A great day! We would book this relaxing excursion again! Wonderful service!"
* A traveler said: "The whole Trip was very nice. We saw a lot in this time, but every stop was very short. So I think you can see a lot things in 8 hours , but if you want to spend some extra time for visiting, you need to come again by car or by bus."
* A traveler said: "Everything was very organized, clean and pleasant. Tour guide very knowledgeable and loves his town, Thank you!"
* A traveler said: "Great little boat! Had everything we needed. Daniel explained everything perfectly!! Water was a bit choppy but we had a great captain on out group, Neil! Lots of fun"
* A traveler said: "excellent excursion: very relaxing !!! we enjoyed the sea in small groups ... the hosts are incredibly kind. I have a particular diet so they prepared a plate Just for me. not forgetting that their cocktails are extremely tasty😍😍"
* A traveler said: "An incredible experience - specially with the sunrise and… the dolphins !! Nice breakfast too. We recommend it."
* A traveler said: "The best experience ever the customer service was A1 they were very friendly an helpful I just wish I book an 1h trip instead of 30 mins"
* A traveler said: "Exceptional trip, super professional team. You can see amazing caves and cristal clear water everywhere. Short swim break whit snorkeling in the beautiful Caló des Moro. Super trip!!"
* A traveler said: "Thank you helmut and nadine for this Nice Day on your boat. All this Day we have discover amazing site. Thé helmut paella is Nice and nadine make delicious cocktail. We recomended your activity ++"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Bus Tours
- Car Tours
- Glass Bottom Boat Tours
- Rail Tours
- Speed Boats
- Walking Tours
- Water Tours
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Palau March Museum (Palau March Museu)
- Western Water Park
- Genova Caves (Cuevas de Genova)
- Platja des Coll Baix
- Cala Santanyí
- Es Trenc Beach
- Palma Aquarium
- Hams Caves (Cuevas dels Hams)
- Es Pontàs
- Puig de Galatzo Nature Reserve (La Reserva Puig de Galatzo)
- Formentor and Puerto Pollensa
- Na Burguesa Viewpoint (Mirador de Na Burguesa)
- Sa Calobra Canyon and Beach (Torrent de Pareis)
- Serra de Tramuntana
- Aqualand El Arenal
- Katmandu Park
- Basilica de Sant Francesc
- Royal Palace of La Almudaina (Palau de l’Almudaina)
- Things to do in Balearic Islands
- Things to do in Ibiza
- Things to do in Barcelona
- Things to do in Tarragona
- Things to do in Valencia
- Things to do in Benidorm
- Things to do in Girona
- Things to do in Alicante
- Things to do in Algiers
- Things to do in Murcia
- Things to do in Zaragoza
- Things to do in Toulouse
- Things to do in Marseille
- Things to do in Catalonia
- Things to do in Costa Blanca