Top Manama Night Tours
Saved to wishlist!
1 result | All Manama Tours
Sort by: Featured
You meet us at the Bahrain Yacht Club and we welcome you aboard, cast off the lines and set off into blue and head to Cut Wreck. There you will plunge into the water to view one of the most popular shipwrecks in Bahrain. It is a steel ship wreck that had collision with the shallow reef long time ago. With water depths between 3-5 meters, the wreck is easily and safely viewed while snorkelling on the surface.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What Night Tours in Manama are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Manama may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Things to do in Doha
- Things to do in Abu Dhabi
- Things to do in Kuwait City
- Things to do in Dubai
- Things to do in Sharjah
- Things to do in Umm Al Quwain
- Things to do in Ras Al Khaimah
- Things to do in Muscat
- Things to do in West Bank
- Things to do in Red Sea
- Things to do in Turkish Black Sea Coast
- Things to do in Cappadocia
- Things to do in Turkish Riviera