* A traveler said: "Fantastic sightseeing cruise from Mandalay to Bagan. The staff really went above and beyond to make sure everyone were comfortable, I particularly enjoyed the longhi demonstration! Great little break in the local village too. Good food, comfortable chairs - I would recommend 100%"
* A traveler said: "On time at the hotel in the morning. We got a car to ourselves. Plan for the day was printed with all details, and 2 lovely hand painted pictures. Bottled water for 2. Our guide, Pa Pa, was lovely. Pleasure to have her show us around. Lunch was good. Overall, a very good experience! and would recommend this to others too."
* A traveler said: "Time saving tour for sure. Some bumpy roads on the way to Mingun, but our expert driver made sure everything was efficiently carried out. Kudos to the tour organizer and our driver for making this quite the cool adventure!"
* A traveler said: "Hlaing Hlaing Yo was an excellent guide and was happy to answer all our questions. We went to two teak temples, a wood carving shop, the gold beating shop, the world’s largest book and finished in Mandalay Hill. It was very informative tour and we would recommend it."
* A traveler said: "We had the best guide and amazing night at our monastery. Loved walking through the villages and our tour aroung Inle Lake when we arrived - saw all the best sights and things to do. Just a great experience."
* A traveler said: "Ko Htay is an excellent, very safe, driver who made the trip interesting with his conversations about Myanmar agriculture seen on the way as well as the villages and general local knowledge. Enjoyed the ride and his company. I highly recommend him to people."
* A traveler said: "Claire and her driver helped us maximize our limited time in Mandalay and knew the perfect time to be everywhere and dineverdo eve. We really appreciated the flexibility and helped us get a few things we were looking for."
* A traveler said: "Hotel pick up on time by the driver Aung Aung. He does the job very professionally. We enjoyed the tour very much."
* A traveler said: "Winnie our guide was a true professional. We are just not a couple of tourists she needed to bring around as its her job. Shes warm and friendly and knows the history of the places we visited well and was very patient when we dawdled a little longer at a site. When my husband indicated he would prefer not to walk she quickly arranged for a tuk tuk to bring us around in Mingun. She was very helpful in helping us in negotiating with the vendors and very quietly will ask the vendors not to bother us when they get too pushy. When we visited One of the temples and my husband was not allowed in to take pictures of devotees putting the gold leaves on the Buddha as he is not a donor, she firmly explained to the guards and he was allowed in. Shes very calm and matured in dealing with situations. And when we indicated we wanted to visit a handicraft shop which was not in the itinerary, she very willingly brought us there and waited patiently. And she takes extremely good pictures. We got a lot of good pictures of us together with her as our photographer."
* A traveler said: "Nice Trip for tourists arrived until afternoon in Mandalay! Have a 20-30‘ drive to the bridge and an excellent view to the sunset and the bridge! Excellent driver and guide!"
* A traveler said: "The guide's knowledge of Mandalay culture and places made this a wonderful experience, plus he brought us to dining places that introduced us to delicious Myanmar food. Highly recommended!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Chiang Rai
- Things to do in Chiang Mai
- Things to do in Yangon
- Things to do in Dhaka
- Things to do in Luang Prabang
- Things to do in Lijiang
- Things to do in Shangri-La
- Things to do in Kunming
- Things to do in Kolkata
- Things to do in Vientiane
- Things to do in Changsha
- Things to do in Thimphu
- Things to do in Northern Thailand
- Things to do in West Bengal
- Things to do in Southwest China