Top Marrakech Historical Tours
493 results | All Marrakech Tours
* A traveler said: "My mom and dad thoroughly enjoyed this tour! Thank you for making it really entertaining and interesting! Highly recommend anyone who has come to Marrakesh first time to book this tour!!!"
* A traveler said: "Very friendly guide (Zouzou). The tour was very educational. Also we were picked up at the riad with a bus with airco and the driver was very friendly and nice. Because of the heath we had also free water."
* A traveler said: "We had an excellent evening with guide (Omar). Nice food & lovely walking tour in the city. Interesting tips & tricks. You will definitely not leave hungry!!!"
* A traveler said: "It was a great tour! You‘ll get to know the culture and people of Atlas Mountains very close. We had a lot of fun and Mohammed aka. Potatoes is the perfect guide:)"
* A traveler said: "For my first visit for ouzoud , it was excellent , I can not forget this experience , ouzoud is nice and beautiful , I hope visit ouzoud an other time."
* A traveler said: "The best tour ever. Driver was on time and knowledgeable of the City. We accomplished every thing that was on itinerary that we were to attend in 5 hour time. We truly enjoyed this tour."
* A traveler said: "Excellent organisation and the driver Isham was very friendly and punctual. Great pick up from the hotel. Essaouira was beautiful and a nice escape from the heat of Marrakesh! Would definitely recommend this tour!! And the price was very good!"
* A traveler said: "As a family, we really enjoyed the tour. Highlights included the bakery, hammam furnace and seeing the inside of a traditional riad. Plenty of history and cultural insights."
* A traveler said: "Mawhan was a great host and guide. Very fun! He gave lots of useful information and drove very well."
* A traveler said: "Our guide, El Hassan, was extremely knowledgeable and thorough. He was very easygoing and adapted the schedule to our needs, even stretching his time with us to make sure we weren't rushed in doing the things we wanted to do. His English (and French) is excellent. We learned a lot about the city and would highly recommend this tour to anyone."
* A traveler said: "We did this tour on our first morning in Marrakech and it was a great way to see the Médina and get your bearings in the city. Our guide was very knowledgable and charming and ensured that everybody was engaged in the tour."
* A traveler said: "Definitely recommended! Rashid was a great guide very entertaining and knowledgeable!! We enjoyed the sights and meeting the lovely Berber people! The camel ride was a great experience!"
* A traveler said: "We booked the tour to get the most out of Marrakesh and also after hearing mixed reviews about walking around. Mohamed was really knowledgeable and took us all over Marrakesh sharing with us the history and culture of the city and Morocco itself. We got to see so much which I don’t feel we would have done alone and we were left alone by 95% of sellers etc which made the experience much more enjoyable. Would highly recommend the tour if you want to immerse yourself in Marrakesh. Shokran Mohamed."
* A traveler said: "We had Mohammad as our guide and I can’t recommend him high enough! It also made us feel more comfortable exploring a new city, having someone who knew how the city worked and could get us orientated. He was so friendly and informative, and very patient while we were rug shopping!"
* A traveler said: "I would recommend trying a hot air balloon to everyone traveling to Marrakech. It was the highlight of my trip! This company was very professional and well-organized. The breakfast was simple but tasty. Enjoyed the tea before and after the ride."
Atlas Mountains Hot Air Balloon Ride from Marrakech with Berber Breakfast and Desert Camel Experience
* A traveler said: "The experience was just AMaZINg!! From The pick up time( ON TIME), to the air balloon ride, to the Berber breakfast and the camel ride. The staff was absolutely GREaT and so accommodating!! The pilot Yahya was outstanding. His humor, knowledge and DJ skills made the experience even mote fun. I HIGHLY recommend this expedition, a MUST!!!"
* A traveler said: "Great guide and driver; knowledgeable guide, with knowledge about places we visit and berber culture"
* A traveler said: "I loved being able to see the way locals recreate. The walk along the River and through the villages was a great way to experience the mountains nearby Marrakech."
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour. Said was a brilliant tour guide. 2 of the party have slight mobility issues and he tailored the tour wonderfully to move at their pace and ensure that we saw the best Marrakech had to offer and fill us in with stories and anecdotes along the way. Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "What a welcome !!! Un grand merci à Larbi et au chauffeur Ali. Unforgettable experience Nothing to change , simplicity and kind throughout"
* A traveler said: "Nor-dine ihbizou was the best tour guide!!! He was very knowledgeable about everything and super friendly! I definitely recommend this tour and better with nor-dine! 5 stars!!"
* A traveler said: "We really enjoyed our tour. Ahmed was funny and made even the journey on the bus very entertaining! It was amazing to see the mountains and the villages alongside their traditions. Highly recommended, Tamara and Scott"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Arts & Design
- Archaeology Tours
- Cultural Tours
- Fashion Tours
- Historical Tours
- Photography Tours
- Underground Tours
- Pop Culture
- Shows & Performances
- Food & Drink
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Ben Youssef Madrasa (Medersa Ben Youssef)
- Palmeraie (Palm Grove)
- Bahia Palace (Palais Bahia)
- El-Badi Palace (Palais el-Badi)
- Medina of Marrakesh
- Tiskiwin Museum (Musée Tiskiwin)
- Dar el Bacha Museum of Confluences (Dar el Bacha Musée des Confluences
- Les Bains de Marrakech
- Dar el-Bacha Street (Rue Dar el-Bacha)
- Marrakesh Museum (Musée de Marrakech)
- Tizi-n'Tichka Pass
- Ouzoud Waterfalls (Cascades d’Ouzoud)
- Kik Plateau (Plateau du Kik)
- Photography Museum of Marrakesh (Maison de la Photographie de Marrakech)
- Mohammed VI Museum of Water Civilization
- Majorelle Garden (Jardin Majorelle)
- ANIMA Garden
- Chez Ali
- Koutoubia Mosque (Mosquée Koutoubia)
- Takerkoust Lake (Lac Lalla Takerkoust)
- Things to do in Central Morocco
- Things to do in Ouarzazate
- Things to do in Essaouira
- Things to do in Agadir
- Things to do in Casablanca
- Things to do in Rabat
- Things to do in Merzouga
- Things to do in Fez
- Things to do in Chefchaouen
- Things to do in Lanzarote
- Things to do in Arrecife
- Things to do in Portimao
- Things to do in Malaga
- Things to do in Atlantic Coast
- Things to do in Morocco Sahara
Day Trips from Marrakech
- Marrakech to Agadir
- Marrakech to Tangier
- Marrakech to Casablanca
- Marrakech to Central Morocco
- Marrakech to Ourika Valley (Vallée de l’Ourika)
- Marrakech to Atlas Mountains
- Marrakech to Ouzoud Waterfalls (Cascades d’Ouzoud)
- Marrakech to Merzouga
- Marrakech to Mt. Toubkal (Jebel Toubkal)
- Marrakech to Fez
- Marrakech to Essaouira
- Marrakech to Ouarzazate
- Marrakech to Rabat
- Marrakech to Agafay
- Marrakech to Merzouga
- Marrakech to Ouzoud