Top Marrakech Tickets & Passes
47 results | All Marrakech Tours
* A traveler said: "Good value for the money. Our guide, Omar Bousserhan was allways explaining all and was very helping all the time. Was very tyring but amust do."
* A traveler said: "I saw in a documentary years ago and it das a dream. The Garden is beautiful and the museum is very interesting and complete."
* A traveler said: "Perfect experience, everything went smooth. Our guide was very caring and funny. I do recommend swimming instead of taking the boat and jumping from the cliff. And buy something to feed the monkeys!"
* A traveler said: "Lovely trip with Omar and Aziz! Super nice and packed with fun - and incredible for the price! The mountains and the village is a refreshing change to the buzzling city that is Marrakesh"
* A traveler said: "It was a great trip . Yones is amazing and the tour guide . Essaouira is relaxing place for a day trip with Yones’ company . He is also on time in picking up ."
* A traveler said: "We have just recently been on this trip and had a fantastic time. Pick up was prompt from our hotel. Our tour guide Mohammed (Potatoe) was very professional and patient as we were a group of twelve including young children, he made the trip very enjoyable and looked after us. Lunch was delicious and the kids loved the camel rides."
* A traveler said: "The whole adventure was memorable Our driver was great as was the guide No more to say………………………………….."
* A traveler said: "Mawhan was a great host and guide. Very fun! He gave lots of useful information and drove very well."
* A traveler said: "This is an amazing place. We enjoyed it so much that we stayed nearly all day even though it is not very big. It is full of very interesting things to look at as well as the vegetation. A good way to escape from the noise and dust of Marrakech."
* A traveler said: "Amazing tour! Got to see great quality shops with the guide. Purchased our Moroccan rug and sipped the famous Berber whiskey! The guide made us feel safe, was super accommodating and made sure that vendors didn’t take advantage. Would def recommend this tour for help shopping in the souks!"
* A traveler said: "I was on a tour today with my guide Ali. I truly enjoyed walking through the Souk with him, discovering workshops and hidden gems of the market. I managed to get some handmade crafts from skilled artisans like :leather slippers, caftans, a rug, spices and an Indiana Jones bag!! Ali was a highly motivated guide, friendly and helpful ; and i felt very safe with him in the Medina. Many thanks again and I recommend Ali to everyone"
* A traveler said: "Driver was awaiting outside the airport with hotel sign in hand, got to hotel in no time easily. Highly recommend this service! Improvement feedback: Kindly have a person and hotel name as it can be confusing sometimes as too many drivers were carrying hotel names but not passenger names."
* A traveler said: "Our guide Jafar gave us an excellent private tour of the souk and the the history of Marrakech. Many of the merchants seem genuinely happy to see Jafar and to help us his clients. Easily one of the best tour experiences we've ever had"
* A traveler said: "Great food! Definitely a unique experience. Loved the magic carpet ride and men on horseback. :"
Frequently Asked Questions
- El-Badi Palace (Palais el-Badi)
- Ben Youssef Madrasa (Medersa Ben Youssef)
- Tizi-n'Tichka Pass
- Tiskiwin Museum (Musée Tiskiwin)
- Chez Ali
- Les Bains de Marrakech
- Palmeraie (Palm Grove)
- Oasiria Marrakech (Oasiria Water Park)
- Mohammed VI Museum of Water Civilization
- Koutoubia Mosque (Mosquée Koutoubia)
- Kik Plateau (Plateau du Kik)
- Takerkoust Lake (Lac Lalla Takerkoust)
- Dar el Bacha Museum of Confluences (Dar el Bacha Musée des Confluences
- Photography Museum of Marrakesh (Maison de la Photographie de Marrakech)
- Bahia Palace (Palais Bahia)
- Dar el-Bacha Street (Rue Dar el-Bacha)
- Majorelle Garden (Jardin Majorelle)
- Menara Gardens (Jardin de la Ménara)
- Ouzoud Waterfalls (Cascades d’Ouzoud)
- ANIMA Garden
- Things to do in Central Morocco
- Things to do in Ouarzazate
- Things to do in Essaouira
- Things to do in Agadir
- Things to do in Casablanca
- Things to do in Rabat
- Things to do in Merzouga
- Things to do in Fez
- Things to do in Chefchaouen
- Things to do in Lanzarote
- Things to do in Arrecife
- Things to do in Portimao
- Things to do in Malaga
- Things to do in Atlantic Coast
- Things to do in Morocco Sahara
Day Trips from Marrakech
- Marrakech to Agadir
- Marrakech to Tangier
- Marrakech to Casablanca
- Marrakech to Central Morocco
- Marrakech to Ourika Valley (Vallée de l’Ourika)
- Marrakech to Atlas Mountains
- Marrakech to Ouzoud Waterfalls (Cascades d’Ouzoud)
- Marrakech to Merzouga
- Marrakech to Mt. Toubkal (Jebel Toubkal)
- Marrakech to Fez
- Marrakech to Essaouira
- Marrakech to Ouarzazate
- Marrakech to Rabat
- Marrakech to Agafay
- Marrakech to Merzouga
- Marrakech to Ouzoud