Top Marseille Dining Experiences
Saved to wishlist!
Food & Drink
Wine, Beer & Spirits
3 results | All Marseille Tours
Sort by: Featured
Our Marseille food tour is a walking tour around the historical center of Marseille. The tourist is guided by a "Foodie", a local "buddy" able to explain every detail of the selected restaurants, their preparations, and the relevant history/curiosities. Do Eat Better tours are a mix of high-quality gastronomy as a way of showing French culture and lifestyle and a walking experience together with a local friend. This is the reason why we accept small groups only: we want to focus on a genuine exchange and give to each tourist the highest attention possible.
Taking safety measures
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
One of the inescapable traditions of Marseille and all Provence is the "sacred" pleasure of the aperitif. Come live an authentic experience. No beaten path. Enjoy the imposing beauty of nature, the sun, the sea, the warmth and the good mood that characterizes the people of Marseille around one of their favorite activities: A tasting of quality local produce. After the scenario and a good dose of relaxation, get ready to embark on a little adventure. Make real human encounters, get into the rhythm of Marseille. No stress, no speed! And then suddenly, the concert begins to sublimate your divestiture and make the evening unforgettable by stimulating the most sensitive threads of your artistic veins. The most beautiful things in life are often the simplest ...
Discover Avignon, its alleys and the Palais des Papes The Great Southern Wine Route Châteauneuf-du-Pape, Cairanne, Rasteau, Vacqueyras Wine tasting The highest cliffs in Europe
Price varies by group size
Price varies by group size
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Dining Experiences in Marseille?
The best Dining Experiences in Marseille according to Viator travelers are:
What Dining Experiences in Marseille are taking additional safety precautions?
These Marseille experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Dining Experiences in Marseille are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Marseille may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Centre de la Vieille Charite
- Fort Saint-Jean
- Calanque de Sormiou
- Cap Canaille
- Marseille Museum of Natural History (Muséum d'Histoire Naturelle)
- Frioul Islands (Îles du Frioul)
- Marseille History Museum (Musee d'Histoire)
- Marseille Contemporary Art Museum (MAC)
- Museum of Mediterranean Archaeology (Musée d’Archéologie Méditerranéenne)
- Cantini Museum (Musée Cantini)
- La Corniche
- Marseille Museum of Fine Arts (Musée des Beaux Arts)
- Marseille Cathedral (Cathédrale La Major)
- Marseille Cruise Port (Terminal Croisières Marseille)
- Roman Docks Museum (Musée des Docks Romains)
- Fontaine Castellane
- Museum of African, Oceanic and American-Indian Art (MAAOA)
- Abbey of St. Victor (Abbaye Saint-Victor)
- Vallon des Auffes
- Maritime and Commercial Museum of Marseille (Musée de la Marine et de l'Economie de Marseille)
- Things to do in Provence
- Things to do in Marignane
- Things to do in Aix-en-Provence
- Things to do in Toulon
- Things to do in Arles
- Things to do in Avignon
- Things to do in Nîmes
- Things to do in Montpellier
- Things to do in Cannes
- Things to do in Nice
- Things to do in Monte-Carlo
- Things to do in Turin
- Things to do in Lyon
- Things to do in French Riviera
- Things to do in Languedoc-Roussillon