Things to Do on Maui This Summer
With sunny beaches and lush jungles, Maui makes an ideal spot for a summer vacation. You can enjoy hikes through the rainforest, snorkeling in crystal-clear bays, and sea kayaking along the impressive shorelines—without worrying about the rain storms that often threaten in winter. Here are Maui’s must-do summer experiences.
- Start your day with a sunrise tour to the top of Haleakala. *Sunbathe on the popular Big Beachor escape the crowds at Palauea Beach. *Snorkel around Molokiniand marvel at the vibrant underwater world that surrounds the crater.
- Indulge in all-you-can-eat fresh fruit and seafood on asunset dinner cruise.
- Cool off in nature’s showers on atour of East Maui’s waterfalls.
- Get a different perspective on ascenic helicopter tour. *Swim with sea turtlesat the Turtle Town reef.
- Take in the sights while someone else does the driving on aguided tour of the Road to Hana.
- Embrace Hawaiian culture at atraditional Old Lahaina Luau. *Learn to surfin a beginner surf school or up your skills with private surf lessons.