Top Maui Day Trips
82 results | All Maui Tours
* A traveler said: "Oscar was amazing! Such a kind, thoughtful tour guide. The whole experience was so fun and such a one of a kind experience."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Malia was awesome!!! She was very knowledgeable and friendly. She went out of her way to accommodate our needs. Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "The views were espectacular! Justin was amazing in sharing all his knowledge about the Maui culture and history!"
* A traveler said: "Nice, make sure to have warm clothing it is cold at the top. Be prepared to wait outside for about an hour for the sunrise. Great breakfast afterwards."
* A traveler said: "Quinn was a wonderful guide. He knows everything there is to know about Maui and made sure everyone had an amazing time"
* A traveler said: "Both the helicopter pilot (forgot his name, sorry) and Scott the van driver were fabulous, pointing out spots for photos and passing along bits of interesting info."
* A traveler said: "Felt completely safe on the road. Would not have liked driving Was able to relax and enjoy the scenery. Driver Gayle was very informative of the Hawaiian history. Made stops along the way that would have never known to travel to. I would definitely book with them again!"
* A traveler said: "Seeing all the beautiful vegetation, beaches, falls with my wife and son. Black beach was the best. Salesian the guide was very informative and kind."
* A traveler said: "The Road to Hana is best enjoyed with a professional driver who knows the history, plant life and has the experience of driving this treacherous road. Roger was an outstanding guide and driver."
* A traveler said: "Spectacular Experience with Four Winds II Molokini!! Easy harbor access and parking, friendly and very attentive staff, great breakfast and lunch… super value!!! Loved the snorkeling trip as well - certified diver who just wanted a chill experience- this was totally it!!"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Damien was very knowledgeable and accommodating to customizing our tour. A very relaxing and comfortable day!"
* A traveler said: "Very good tour. Certainly worth it. Would absolutely recommend it. Ur tour guide S’ale was fantastic"
* A traveler said: "Gus is so knowledgeable and friendly! He was able to share so much history and information about Maui's beautiful landscape!"
* A traveler said: "Our guides we really great. Had a fun time In the speedy red boats. Snorkeling was great, and turtles were so fun to see. Appreciated that the guides new their stuff and improvised with a windy day to still provide a great experience. Really great company and nice that it smaller groups"
* A traveler said: "The early morning was rough and cold, but the sunrise view was well worth it. All the staff from beginning to the end were extremely friendly. The bike ride down was exhilarating, wish it could have been longer. Manny was fun, interesting and experienced."
* A traveler said: "Excellent time!! the tour guide very friendly and funny we recommended for every people can to Maui definitely we love it and we like it"
* A traveler said: "Alec was the BEST! I am a bigger girl with worries of what I can and can’t do. Alec was excellent, he won’t push you too hard but will get you out of that comfort zone! Get out there and make those memories, trust Alec to help you do that. I adore him and so will you!!! With every dime. 🌸🤙🏻"
* A traveler said: "Beautiful sunset view and a comfortable ride. Our driver was entertaining and very easy going. Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Everyone does the road to Hana, but this tour takes you past Hana to the lesser seen side of he island. Completely Worth it! Great hot lunch from a local food truck."
* A traveler said: "Had a wonderful time! The tour was easy to follow and we really enjoyed the stories and back history of Hawaii! Learned sooo much!"
* A traveler said: "Awesome tour. Great information. Tommy was fabulous!! Loved Pearl Harbor. It was very educational. I would recommend to everyone."
* A traveler said: "The tour was awesome and is a great way to see many parts of the island. Our guide Damien is a ‘local boy’ who was very knowledgeable about the history, sights and plants on the island. He really made the trip fun! Definitely recommend Hana and Beyond!"
* A traveler said: "Views were amazing. Johnny at Maui Sunriders was patient and encouraging. We enjoyed the different climates and town along the way."
* A traveler said: "This is a full day trip so be ready for that. The road is very curvy so make sure if you get car sick to take some Dramamine. Lots of great stops and one of the things you need to do while your in Maui."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Day Trips
- Full-day Tours
- Half-day Tours
- Overnight Tours
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Kaʻanapali Beach
- Little Beach
- Kalaupapa National Historical Park
- Ocean Vodka Organic Farm and Distillery
- Waihee Ridge Trail
- Banyan Tree Park
- Oheo Gulch
- Lanai Island
- Ulupalakua Ranch
- Maui Ocean Center
- Kahului Harbor
- Royal Lahaina Luau
- Puaʻa Kaʻa State Wayside Park
- Surfing Goat Dairy
- Lahaina Jodo Mission
- Haleakala National Park
- Hanakao'o Beach Park