Top Maui Helicopter Tours
18 results | All Maui Tours
* A traveler said: "Captain Kirk was an awesome narrator and pilot! This was my first helicopter tour and it was wonderful- the highlight of my Maui adventures. Clear day low winds and a spectacular view of Molokai. This is a must do tour."
* A traveler said: "Everything about this was amazing!!! Our pilot Cameron was so polite and informative. I’m so happy we did this. We will definitely do it again. 10 out of 10!!!"
* A traveler said: "This was my first time ever in a helicopter. Absolutely fantastic experience with breathtaking views! Our pilot was great. Very informative, funny and made sure our experience was comfortable and pleasant. Loved every second!!"
* A traveler said: "A great experience overall! Our pilot was knowledgeable and we got to try fresh fruits on the land we landed in! Same as the other tour I did with viator, be prepared to be with some other folks that aren't great at wearing their masks (even now during delta times)."
* A traveler said: "This was a phenomenal day! Amy and mike s. were the best tour guides you could ask for and the trip was spectacular"
* A traveler said: "Dylan was a fantastic pilot and guide. Smooth ride and cliff side landing. Gorgeous views. We highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Exceeded expectations. Three of us absolutely loved it. Cameron great pilot/guide. We did three helicopter flight and this may have been our favorite one."
* A traveler said: "The team at Maui Helicopter Tours was top notch. From scheduling to safety to the pilot. The pilot was impressive with his knowledge of the Maui origins to the explanation of the views he flew us over."
* A traveler said: "OMG this trip was awesome and we really enjoyed Captin Kirk. And the scenery was so beautiful. We had the time of our lives. Thank you so very much Maui Air."
* A traveler said: "Excellent pilot and tour. Could have had a little more shoreline time. Pilot was knowledgeable and fun."
* A traveler said: "Had a great time and very educational! Went out on the last trip of the season and was not disappointed! We were able to see a lot of activity and it was well narrated!"
* A traveler said: "This tour was amazing!! Since the Heliport address could not be found in a GPS, I got lost...so I called in and the staff actually stayed on line with me until I finnalu got there!!! Were so friendly, organized, and tje pilot was superb in explaining while you enjoyed the scenery... Got to see Maui!"
* A traveler said: "Pilot Drew was totally RAD! I’d give it more stars if possible. Re-routed to the half Maui half Molokai run due to weather and it was MUCH better than we expected. The lush valleys and waterfalls of Molokai was what we were looking for especially up close. Totally worth the trip!"
* A traveler said: "Definitely a must do while you are here. Seeing the amazing waterfalls and top of the craters were breath taking. And flying across the ocean to other islands is a must! The pilot was awesome at explaining the culture about it."
* A traveler said: "our pilot was fabulous and knowledgeable about the island and made sure everyone on both sides of the helicopter got to see everything....would highly recommend"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- In the Air
- Helicopter Tours
- Nature and Wildlife
- On the Water
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Bus Tours
- Helicopter Tours
- Limousine Tours
- Water Tours
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Royal Lahaina Luau
- Kalaupapa National Historical Park
- Bailey House Museum
- Kaumahina State Wayside Park
- Hana Lava Tube (Ka'eleku Caverns)
- Wailea Beach
- Haleakala National Park
- Puaʻa Kaʻa State Wayside Park
- Kaʻanapali Beach
- La Perouse Bay
- Ali'i Kula Lavender Farm
- Kahului Harbor
- Oheo Gulch
- Waiʻanapanapa State Park
- Lahaina Jodo Mission