Top Maui Kayaking Tours
27 results | All Maui Tours
* A traveler said: "John was a tremendous guide. We loved the kayaking and the snorkeling was amazing! I would highly recommend this trip."
* A traveler said: "Had the most amazing trip with my husband and 2 other couples. Our tour guide John was AMAZING! We got to kayak with dolphins, snorkel with a turtle. John told us so many great stories and taught us so much. Loved everything about the experience."
* A traveler said: "Best part of our trip! Tyler was a great instructor and taught us how to kayak and took us to the best snorkel areas! We saw so many sea turtles! Would definitely do it again!!!"
* A traveler said: "Had a great, peaceful time with my fam. Saw some sharkies and sea turtles! It was awesome! Thank you Benji"
* A traveler said: "Our guide Ryan was great. We aren't the most experienced kayakers but the waters were pretty calm and he gave us tips on how to paddle the kayak in the ocean. We saw a couple turtles, a sting ray and some reef sharks on our trip, which was cool! Overall a great experience"
* A traveler said: "Our guide Cody was awesome. Totally chill, great vibes, water was so clear and we saw so many turtles. Definitely one of the best tours we have been on."
* A traveler said: "This is a must do in Maui. My family did 2 snorkel excursions while in Maui and this was the best. We liked the small group. We were able to see turtles and explore much more than the bigger excursions. Curtis and Tiff were the guides and they were amazing."
* A traveler said: "Loved Lao she was amazing and very kind. I loved that it was private. I recommend this to anyone traveling with family and friends."
* A traveler said: "Jake was a great tour guide. Good local facts and very personable. He was professional And knowledgeable. Felt safe."
* A traveler said: "Loved this tour! The snorkeling was amazing, saw more with this tour than other places we went to on our own. Surfing was great too, way easier than I expected."
* A traveler said: "The crew on the Calypso were a delight. They were very attentive. I felt very secure with their knowledge of the boat and snorkeling/snuba expertise. We saw lots of beautiful fish, coral and sea turtles. Swimming in the pristine water was a wonderful experience."
* A traveler said: "The crew was super nice and made sure we were taken care of really well. They gave us great information and history about the areas we were visiting during our tour. We loved every minute and were able to see quite a few turtles too. I want to do it again! Thank you Malalo crew 🙂"
* A traveler said: "My wife and I had a blast! Wes and Red were super nice and informative. Wes guided us in our trip and was really helpful, knowledgeable, and great to talk to. He helped us find turtles and tons of awesome fish. The fresh coconuts upon arrival were an added bonus! Would definitely book with them again."
* A traveler said: "We had such an amazing time on the ocean. We were able to see 9 turtles and several up close. Our tour guide just graduated from high school and was very professorial and knowledgeable about sea life. Thanks for a great time!"
* A traveler said: "Absolutely incredible experience. You have to do this with a private tour and not one of the larger groups. We got out before everyone and had the whales to ourselves! Chris was absolutely wonderful."
* A traveler said: "Personal experience with small group and awesome guide. Snorkeling was great with two different experiences"
* A traveler said: "Once in a lifetime trip and John is what made it so good!! He was very knowledgeable and super fun the entire time!! We saw some incredible whales, turtles, flying fish, butterflies, rare birds, and a variety of fish when we snorkeled. Super memorable experience! We’d definitely book John again!!"
* A traveler said: "The waterfall hike was fabulous. Dawn provided a lot of detail about local plants, history, and showed us some amazing spots. A great time was had by all!"
* A traveler said: "Such an amazing experience. So relaxing and beautiful sites along the way. Sage is a great guide with tons of local historical info to share. Definitely worth it."
* A traveler said: "Our guide Carlos was so upbeat and full of energy, he made the entire trip. He interacted well with my 3 teenagers and you can tell he genuinely enjoys what he does. Great at giving instructions with detail but not losing your attention."
* A traveler said: "SO MUCH FUN! Saw so much! Swam with turtles, watched whales breach, heard whales sing, and kayaked through Maui!"
* A traveler said: "Super easy to use and fun . Way better then paddle boarding or kayaking . Great time . Would highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "We saw 4 turtles up close and another 5-6 during the experience. The paddling was fun, great weather."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Active & Outdoor Classes
- Nature and Wildlife
- On the Ground
- On the Water
- Fishing Charters & Tours
- Float Trips
- Stand Up Paddleboarding
- Surfing Lessons
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- ʻIao Valley State Monument
- Little Beach
- Bailey House Museum
- Puaʻa Kaʻa State Wayside Park
- Wailea Beach
- Hana Lava Tube (Ka'eleku Caverns)
- Waiʻanapanapa State Park
- Maui Ocean Center
- Waihee Ridge Trail
- La Perouse Bay
- Maui Tropical Plantation
- Haleakala National Park
- Ali'i Kula Lavender Farm
- Kaumahina State Wayside Park
- Kahului Harbor
- Royal Lahaina Luau