Top Maui Layover Tours
14 results | All Maui Tours
* A traveler said: "Great experience - 4 first time surfers (18-20year olds) Good instructions - we're able to hop up and surf. Just the right amount of time for lesson and practice. All went out the next day to do a bit if surfing on their own. Extra fee photos were a nice touch!"
* A traveler said: "Environmentally safe and supportive trip. Captain assessed the location and gave us an exceptional experience."
* A traveler said: "Mike was great! We all got up! His instructions were clear, and he made sure everyone had a great time!"
* A traveler said: "This was such an amazing experience! The boat was awesome and the crew were incredible. They were so helpful and knowledgeable and ensured everyone had the best possible time!"
* A traveler said: "The boat crew was excellent when on the boat and off. We didn’t see turtles or many fish but we did see dolphins on our way back which was great."
* A traveler said: "This is a must not miss adventure when you visit Maui. John was a sensational guide. It was evident he loves his job."
* A traveler said: "The crew was super nice and made sure we were taken care of really well. They gave us great information and history about the areas we were visiting during our tour. We loved every minute and were able to see quite a few turtles too. I want to do it again! Thank you Malalo crew 🙂"
* A traveler said: "Great views and entertaining staff. Food was good and boat was comfortable. The staff were fun and engaging"
* A traveler said: "Both the captain and mate were very friendly and welcoming. It is a nice cruise without having to be packed in with lots of people. Plenty to drink while on board and they ensure your beverages stay full."
* A traveler said: "We had such a great time snorkeling on our honeymoon! Reese was very personable and took the time to teach us how to snorkel properly and see some incredible wildlife."
* A traveler said: "Very patient and informative instructors, great choice for people who want to try scuba diving without needing to be certified."
* A traveler said: "Had a great time and very educational! Went out on the last trip of the season and was not disappointed! We were able to see a lot of activity and it was well narrated!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide Kobi was exceptional. The hike through the bamboo forest to the adventures of diving off the waterfall cliffs. If you plan on exploring Hana do it with Kobi."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Outrageous Surf ScHool Lessons in Lahaina
- West Maui Half Day Snorkel from Ka’anapali Beach
- Molokini Snorkeling Adventure Aboard Calypso (MAUI / Ma'alaea Harbor)
- Lanai Snorkeling & Dolphin Encounter Aboard Quicksilver (MAUI / Lahaina Harbor)
- Molokini and Turtle Town Snorkeling Adventure Aboard Malolo from Ma'alaea Harbor
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Half-day Tours
- Layover Tours
- Multi-day Tours
- Overnight Tours
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Maui Tropical Plantation
- Banyan Tree Park
- Oheo Gulch
- Waihee Ridge Trail
- Pipiwai Trail
- Ulupalakua Ranch
- Waiʻanapanapa State Park
- Lahaina Jodo Mission
- Bailey House Museum
- La Perouse Bay
- Hana Lava Tube (Ka'eleku Caverns)
- Haleakala National Park
- Kaʻanapali Beach
- Maui Ocean Center