Top Maui Shore Excursions
48 results | All Maui Tours
* A traveler said: "The views were espectacular! Justin was amazing in sharing all his knowledge about the Maui culture and history!"
* A traveler said: "Felt completely safe on the road. Would not have liked driving Was able to relax and enjoy the scenery. Driver Gayle was very informative of the Hawaiian history. Made stops along the way that would have never known to travel to. I would definitely book with them again!"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Malia was awesome!!! She was very knowledgeable and friendly. She went out of her way to accommodate our needs. Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Yvonne was our tour guide for the day. She was absolutely wonderful! We enjoyed seeing waterfalls and swimming at the beach. She even showed us her favorite spot to swim at black beach. We would definitely do this tour again!"
* A traveler said: "Alec was the BEST! I am a bigger girl with worries of what I can and can’t do. Alec was excellent, he won’t push you too hard but will get you out of that comfort zone! Get out there and make those memories, trust Alec to help you do that. I adore him and so will you!!! With every dime. 🌸🤙🏻"
* A traveler said: "Quinn was a wonderful guide. He knows everything there is to know about Maui and made sure everyone had an amazing time"
* A traveler said: "Started the adventure well before sunrise and enjoyed a sunrise view from top of a mountain. Never thought I could be cold in Hawaii by well worth it."
* A traveler said: "Tom was an excellent guide. So knowledgeable. He went out of his way to make sure we experienced everything we wanted to see. Highly recommend the reverse tour. Way to go. Don’t miss this trip. Beautiful"
* A traveler said: "Friendly, gracious and knowledgeable crew members and captain. We had a very curious 7 yr old with LOTS of questions. He was treated respectfully and all of his questions were answered. We had a wonderful time and would recommend the Reef Dancer highly!"
* A traveler said: "Gus is so knowledgeable and friendly! He was able to share so much history and information about Maui's beautiful landscape!"
* A traveler said: "The driver, Cammy, was a wealth of information about Hawaiian history. Enjoyed this excursion so much."
* A traveler said: "Our guide Kobi was exceptional. The hike through the bamboo forest to the adventures of diving off the waterfall cliffs. If you plan on exploring Hana do it with Kobi."
* A traveler said: "Our driver Tom was very knowledgeable and helpful. BEAUTIFUL scenery. My advice....leave THAT drive to the experts!!"
* A traveler said: "A very memorable trip. Our guide, Jimmy, was awesome. So much knowledge. The lunch was delicious and the scenery breathtaking. Glad we didn’t make the drive ourselves."
* A traveler said: "Malia was a great guide, very friendly, knowledgeable, and took us to grear places. She definitely is a 10 star guide."
* A traveler said: "This was a great experience for us! Chris our tour guide was exceptional. He added so much to our experience."
* A traveler said: "Brian was extremely knowledgeable about Hawaiian culture and history. He was very friendly and tailored the tour specific to our interests. We not only got to see the beautiful points of interest during the tour, but learned so much about the history of the area. We would HIGHLY recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Personal experience with small group and awesome guide. Snorkeling was great with two different experiences"
* A traveler said: "Tim was an amazing instructor with many years experienced, we were both able to catch some waves. My husband did very well his first try. I definitely recommend Goofy Foot to anyone new to surfing staying on Maui!"
* A traveler said: "Enjoyed our tour. Everett was top notch. He had lots of information to share and kept me engaged the whole trip. Only thing you need to bring is your phone and they provide everything else."
* A traveler said: "Great value. Cheaper than the cruise excursions. Staff very knowledgeable and give great tips on 2hat to see and where to eat, best beaches etc."
* A traveler said: "The guides, Doug and Bobby, were wonderful! They are locals who loved to share their knowledge of the Hawaiian culture and islands. They were professional, courteous, and friendly. By the end we felt like Ohana! They also had to diffuse a difficult situation and did so with grace and professionalism. True gentlemen and it was an honor to spend the day with them. It didn’t hurt that we could leave the driving to someone else!"
* A traveler said: "The waterfalls and the natural spring water pools were spectacular. Could not have enjoyed them as much if I was driving."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- Ports of Call Tours
- Shore Excursions
- Whale Watching
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Lahaina Jodo Mission
- ʻIao Valley State Monument
- Kalaupapa National Historical Park
- Maui Ocean Center
- Pipiwai Trail
- Bailey House Museum
- Hana Lava Tube (Ka'eleku Caverns)
- Lanai Island
- Kaumahina State Wayside Park
- Banyan Tree Park
- Hanakao'o Beach Park
- La Perouse Bay
- Maui Tropical Plantation
- Ali'i Kula Lavender Farm
- Waihee Ridge Trail