Top Maui Unique Experiences
32 results | All Maui Tours
* A traveler said: "Great experience - 4 first time surfers (18-20year olds) Good instructions - we're able to hop up and surf. Just the right amount of time for lesson and practice. All went out the next day to do a bit if surfing on their own. Extra fee photos were a nice touch!"
* A traveler said: "Absolutely fantastic tour. From the guides, to the equipment, and of course the sunrise views… everything was perfect. Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Wonderful way to see the 5 islands around Maui. See the majestic cliffs, blues and greens clear waters, the blow hole and many more sights. Small business owner. Personal service at its best!"
* A traveler said: "We had a great time. The guides were awesome. The boat ride over was magnificent and we got to see the group after us go down for their dive. It was a great experience"
* A traveler said: "Loved the entire tour and our pilot was super knowledgeable and friendly. This was a gift for my sons birthday and he got to fly the plane! Outstanding excursion!!"
* A traveler said: "Eddie, our guide up the mountain was fantastic! Prepare for varying weather conditions. Ride down - great fun!"
* A traveler said: "The water splashing in the face while climbing down the falls - exhilarating - I would like to do it again with larger falls and longer time !"
* A traveler said: "Pilot was very friendly and knowledgeable of the landscape and history of the islands. We had a great time."
* A traveler said: "Amazing! Eric rocks he was very knowledgeable and safe. Best sunset ever flying over and around Maui with my wife"
* A traveler said: "Started the adventure well before sunrise and enjoyed a sunrise view from top of a mountain. Never thought I could be cold in Hawaii by well worth it."
* A traveler said: "Straight forward lesson. Our guide Funchie was amazing, great personality and worked with everyone well to get them up on our boards. Very fun experience. Perfect for first timers!"
* A traveler said: "My kids were there to surf for the first time. Trainer Kain Daly is excellent . He helped kids patiently."
* A traveler said: "Very nice people, so frendly and professional. Love the training, definitely I will book surfing with them next time."
* A traveler said: "Kain was the best!! He was super nice, helpful, and patient! We did a beginning surfing lesson :) My sister even got her own wave without help a few times! Really cool Would 100% do this again"
* A traveler said: "The team at Maui Helicopter Tours was top notch. From scheduling to safety to the pilot. The pilot was impressive with his knowledge of the Maui origins to the explanation of the views he flew us over."
* A traveler said: "This tour was amazing!! Since the Heliport address could not be found in a GPS, I got lost...so I called in and the staff actually stayed on line with me until I finnalu got there!!! Were so friendly, organized, and tje pilot was superb in explaining while you enjoyed the scenery... Got to see Maui!"
* A traveler said: "OMG this trip was awesome and we really enjoyed Captin Kirk. And the scenery was so beautiful. We had the time of our lives. Thank you so very much Maui Air."
* A traveler said: "The sunrise tour and guided bike ride is a must-do for anyone who is visiting Maui. It is really early to get up to meet to drive up Haleakala but you will be richly rewarded. You need to decide on which ride you are wanting to do. I chose the guided tour because my wife was going to do the ride with me. This option afforded a person in front and a van blocking/assisting in the back. My wife chose not to ride because of wrecking before we left on the trip. I ride bikes all the time and it was very frustrating for me to stay in group with some riders that fought getting up to speed. Our guide, "Pistol Pete" was awesome and did a great job encouraging the slower riders to get up to speed. He made the ride to the summit and the ride down on bikes a great experience! My recommendation is that if you are an experienced rider you should choose the self-guided tour. Either way this is a great a trip and a once in a lifetime experience you HAVE TO do when you visit Maui. Also, the only other way to see the sunrise is to reserve a spot early with Parks Department and hope you get your day you want."
* A traveler said: "Instructors did an awesome job making first time snorkelers comfortable. They are friendly and very helpful. The sea life was abundant awesome. Would definitely do this tour again!"
* A traveler said: "We had such a great time during our private surf lesson with Jordan. He was great at teaching us the ropes and encouraging us along the way. So much fun!"
* A traveler said: "Sola was a great instructor. Helpful, fun, laid back, and gave excellent lunch recommendation. The surfing was a blast too."
* A traveler said: "The views are amazing. Eric is a very friendly and knowledgeable guide. I would highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "We had an amazing experience with our photographer, Rojeena. She recommended a beautiful place for our session. She made it comfortable and fun for us. We would recommend to friends and family."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Waihee Ridge Trail
- Maui Ocean Center
- Kalaupapa National Historical Park
- Hana Lava Tube (Ka'eleku Caverns)
- Ulupalakua Ranch
- Surfing Goat Dairy
- Banyan Tree Park
- Puaʻa Kaʻa State Wayside Park
- Royal Lahaina Luau
- Oheo Gulch
- Pipiwai Trail
- Maui Tropical Plantation
- Lanai Island
- Waiʻanapanapa State Park
- Haleakala National Park
- Ocean Vodka Organic Farm and Distillery
- Lahaina Jodo Mission