Santo Domingo Savio Library (Biblioteca de España)
Carrera 64 No. 50-32, Medellin, Colombia
The library is open Monday through Saturday 8am to 7pm and Sundays and holidays 11am to 5pm. Admission is free. It is located near the Santo Domingo metro station in the Santo Domingo Savio neighborhood.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the nearest attractions to Santo Domingo Savio Library (Biblioteca de España)?
What else should I know about attractions in Medellín?
- Pueblito Paisa
- Barefoot Park (Parque Pies Descalzos)
- Gardel Plaza
- San Antonio Plaza
- Gardeliana Museum (Museo Casa Gardeliana)
- Antioquia Museum (Museo de Antioquia)
- Plaza Botero
- Medellín Modern Art Museum (Museo de Arte Moderno)
- Patio de Tango
- Medellín Metropolitan Cathedral
- San Pedro Cemetery Museum (Museo Cementerio San Pedro)
- Medellín Planetarium (Planetario de Medellín)
- Medellin Botanical Garden
- Lleras Park (Parque Lleras)
- La Rueca Restaurant