Top Mellieha Full-day Tours
37 results | All Mellieha Tours
* A traveler said: "It was an excellent day with a very good guide. Gozo is also a beautiful island. Totally recommended for everyone!"
* A traveler said: "Absolutely full on day, money well spent. Could not fault the delivery of this trip . Covered so much ground of the island I don’t think there was any corners left untouched. Lovely lunch. Everything just fell into place. All guides very knowledgable and nothing was too much trouble. Would highly recommend Our favourite trip!!"
* A traveler said: "A great day out, Joe was our guide, very relaxed and friendly, which made for a good day. Hotel pickups to the experience were spot on, so we’ll organised. Take swimming gear, sun screen and drinks for the various sea stops. Thanks again for a fun day"
* A traveler said: "Our family had an amazing time on this tour! The Jeep tour was the perfect way to see every corner of beautiful Gozo Island. Our tour guide, Peter, was fabulous! He provided so many interesting facts and tailored the tour to our group. I highly recommend this tour to anyone visiting Gozo!"
* A traveler said: "excelent trip with very good guide Mdina is very nice city with old history interesting catacombs in Mosta"
* A traveler said: "We had so much fun! Whether you want to relax most of the day on the boat or be in the water, this tour can be enjoyed by anyone. The boat is comfortable, the staff friendly, the food and drinks were delicious and the water is beautiful and warm for swimming or snorkeling. It was a lovely day"
* A traveler said: "Having read some poor reviews about this excursion I was a little apprehensive. However it was an excellent well organized tour. Picked up at our hotel in clean air conditioned mini bus and taken to port where we met our fantastic guide. He looked after everyone in the group and was funny and informative without being over stating. The lunch was basic but well cooked and exactly what you expect on this sort of excursion. Would definitely recommend m"
* A traveler said: "I did not know what to expect, however, what an absolutely wonderful day it was, seeing so much, soaking up the culture, which is so different to Malta, learning it's settlement history. I would definitely recommend this trip to anyone visiting Malta."
* A traveler said: "The Jeep tour was excellent. Maurice is a brilliant guide who really is very attentive and professional! He explained details and he showed all the most beautiful places of this magic island. I also like the fact that the communication with Gozo pride tour was easy and Jennifer was very responsive! This was beautiful day!"
* A traveler said: "The driver was great, could not be more heplful, took us all over Malta. He took us to the Hypogeum,Tarxien and Hagar Qim temples, Popeye Village, Marsaxlokk and to our Hotel."
* A traveler said: "Great excursion and excellent guide Hanna..highly recommend. Very good with major sites being covered boat ride in blue lagoon and excellent meal included"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Valletta
- Things to do in Syracuse
- Things to do in Agrigento
- Things to do in Catania
- Things to do in Taormina
- Things to do in Palermo
- Things to do in Messina
- Things to do in Tunis
- Things to do in Djerba
- Things to do in Capri
- Things to do in Sorrento
- Things to do in Naples
- Things to do in Sicily
- Things to do in Amalfi Coast
- Things to do in Puglia