Top Mellieha Shore Excursions
45 results | All Mellieha Tours
* A traveler said: "excelent trip with very good guide Mdina is very nice city with old history interesting catacombs in Mosta"
* A traveler said: "Malta trip was wonderful. We had a private van that took us all over this gorgeous island. We did some walking through a Palace and towns. Our guide was super. She was a local that knew her way around this island. I would recommend the tour for anyone."
* A traveler said: "There was a lot of bang for the buck. Our tour guide was a native Maltese lady who was terrific. The pickup to ferry perfect and the short ferry ride fun. Nice bus touring lovely Gozo sites. Just enough time. Good lunch. At ferry we opted to take the new Go Fast boat back to Valletta which is 1st class and only 45 minutes. I think it was 7 or so Euros and well worth it"
* A traveler said: "Kenneth excellent driver. Exceeded all expectations! Meridiana Winery spectacular tour and wine tasting. Thank you."
* A traveler said: "The organization was very friendly. The guiding was professional. We certainly enjoyed this tour . We recommend this tour for families and couples."
* A traveler said: "Great excursion and excellent guide Hanna..highly recommend. Very good with major sites being covered boat ride in blue lagoon and excellent meal included"
* A traveler said: "The tour was fantastic and our guide was wonderful. The pickup at hotel by Gordon was very punctual and the added touch of providing water was appreciated. Highly recommend!!"
* A traveler said: "What a beautiful area. Nice and clean unlike other Greece large cities I visited. We had a lovely guide, Angele. She knew her history and was a native of Malta. A lot of walking but well worth the adventure. Our guide took us to the key parts of the cities and was so knowledgeable of the areas. The history is rich and unforgettable. The cathedral was a highlight. The history of the Maltese people and the Knights is so interesting. Those of you who watched the Game of Thrones will enjoy the tour. She pointed out many places filming locations took place. Over-all, a very good tour and a wonderful tour guide."
* A traveler said: "I had a great tour, the driver was very nice, eventhough he spoke minimal English he was still able to explain the various parts of Malta. If your a tourist that needs to have history explained you will need to hire a tour guide, this tour does not include this option. However with this being said, the car was clean and comfortable and I got to make my own itinerary."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Valletta
- Things to do in Syracuse
- Things to do in Agrigento
- Things to do in Catania
- Things to do in Taormina
- Things to do in Palermo
- Things to do in Messina
- Things to do in Tunis
- Things to do in Djerba
- Things to do in Capri
- Things to do in Sorrento
- Things to do in Naples
- Things to do in Sicily
- Things to do in Amalfi Coast
- Things to do in Puglia