* A traveler said: "Nice tour around gozo. It was a lot of fun to Drive the cars. For sure in the time you can not visit the whole island but parts of it. Was a nice experience and definitely recommend it."
* A traveler said: "excelent trip with very good guide Mdina is very nice city with old history interesting catacombs in Mosta"
* A traveler said: "There was a lot of bang for the buck. Our tour guide was a native Maltese lady who was terrific. The pickup to ferry perfect and the short ferry ride fun. Nice bus touring lovely Gozo sites. Just enough time. Good lunch. At ferry we opted to take the new Go Fast boat back to Valletta which is 1st class and only 45 minutes. I think it was 7 or so Euros and well worth it"
* A traveler said: "The organization was very friendly. The guiding was professional. We certainly enjoyed this tour . We recommend this tour for families and couples."
* A traveler said: "Malta trip was wonderful. We had a private van that took us all over this gorgeous island. We did some walking through a Palace and towns. Our guide was super. She was a local that knew her way around this island. I would recommend the tour for anyone."
* A traveler said: "Anne was very good and gave a good insight into Malta’s places , might visit again in the near future with my family"
* A traveler said: "This was a fantastic Segway tour , our guide Javier was very knowledgeable, we had lots of chat along the way. Both the on road and off road routes were good fun. We would definitely recommend 110%. And would do again."
* A traveler said: "Great excursion and excellent guide Hanna..highly recommend. Very good with major sites being covered boat ride in blue lagoon and excellent meal included"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Valletta
- Things to do in Ragusa
- Things to do in Syracuse
- Things to do in Agrigento
- Things to do in Catania
- Things to do in Taormina
- Things to do in Cefalù
- Things to do in Palermo
- Things to do in Messina
- Things to do in Trapani
- Things to do in Sousse
- Things to do in Hammamet
- Things to do in Sicily
- Things to do in Calabria
- Things to do in Amalfi Coast