Miami Children's Museum Tours and Activities
Miami Children's Museum is not so much a museum as a glorified playhouse, with areas for kids to practice all sorts of adult activities like banking and food shopping, caring for pets, playing TV news anchor in a studio and acting as a local cop or firefighter.
Kids can pretend they’re banking at the miniature Bank of America, shopping at the local Publix Supermarket, or taking a Carnival cruise ship, which even stops in the re-created port of Brazil. One of the more impressive exhibits is the World Music Studio, where budding rock stars can lay down a few tracks and play instruments.
Miami Children’s Museum also offers educational displays about subjects ranging from Miami architecture to Brazilian culture. There are also hundreds of bilingual, interactive exhibits as well as programs, classes, and learning materials related to arts, culture, community, and communication.
Tours and Activities to Experience Miami Children's Museum
- Things to do in Florida
- Things to do in Fort Lauderdale
- Things to do in Boca Raton
- Things to do in Everglades National Park
- Things to do in West Palm Beach
- Things to do in Naples
- Things to do in Freeport
- Things to do in Fort Myers
- Things to do in Key West
- Things to do in Cocoa Beach
- Things to do in Sarasota
- Things to do in Cape Canaveral
- Things to do in Nassau
- Things to do in Grand Bahama Island
- Things to do in New Providence Island