Located just 90 minutes outside Milan, Fidenza Village is designed to evoke a Giuseppe Verdi opera set. Popular shops for women include Jimmy Choo, Elisabetta Franchi, and Le Silla. Among the highlights for men are Fratelli Rossetti, Aspesi, and Boggi Milano. Italian brands are well represented.
Fidenza Village is a popular day-trip destination from Milan. Shoppers can visit independently or join a full-day guided shopping tour. Packages that combine shopping with golf or a visit to the Ferrari Museum, the museum of Milan’s soccer team, or the Masone Labyrinth are also available.
Things to Know Before You Go
Fidenza Village is a must-visit for fashionistas and visitors who want to score bargains on quality Italian goods.
The shopping center offers free Wi-Fi, as well as an app with maps and shop details.
Non-EU residents can benefit from the VAT tax exclusion within 90 days of purchase.
The outlet center has a play area as well as restaurants and cafés.
Hands-free shopping service is available for a fee.
How to Get There
To reach Fidenza Village from Milan by car, take the A1 Autostrada to Fidenza–Salsomaggiore Terme. A luxury daily coach service runs between Milan city center and the shopping center, and shuttle service is available from Fidenza train station.
When to Get There
Fidenza Village is open daily. The best time to visit the shopping center is during Italy’s summer and winter sale seasons—July to August and January to February, respectively—when shoppers can get deep discounts on top of the already low prices offered here. The summer sale season is also the outlet center’s busiest time, so shop first thing in the morning or later in the evening on a weekday to avoid the crowds.
Shopping at Fidenza Village
Fidenza Village has some of the biggest brands in the fashion world with prices reduced up to 70%. Dozens of shops cater to every need, from fashion for men, women, and children to lingerie, shoes, accessories, jewelry, and beauty. The outlet center offers more than just shopping. In addition to restaurants and a children’s playground, visitors will find a tourist information center and currency exchange on-site.
- Milan Duomo
- Royal Palace of Milan (Palazzo Reale di Milano)
- Museo del Novecento
- Piazza Fontana
- Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II
- Leonardo3 Museum
- Church of San Bernardino alle Ossa (Santuario di San Bernardino alle Ossa)
- Piazza Mercanti
- Church of Santa Maria at San Satiro (Chiesa di Santa Maria presso San Satiro)
- La Scala Opera House (Teatro alla Scala)
- Codex Atlanticus
- Ambrosiana Museum and Library (Veneranda Biblioteca Ambrosiana)
- Poldi Pezzoli Museum (Museo Poldi Pezzoli)
- San Sepolcro Church (Chiesa di San Sepolcro)
- Via della Spiga
- Skip the Line for the Last Supper
- All Milan Skip the Line Tours
- Shopping in Milan
- Milan in 3 Days
- Lake Day Trips from Milan
- Romantic Things To Do in Milan
- Venice Day Trips from Milan
- Top Nightlife Experiences in Milan
- Milan Neighborhood Guide
- Top Parks and Gardens in Milan
- Swiss Alps Tours from Milan
- Milan for Art Lovers