Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II
In the fashion capital of Italy, the soaring, glass-domed Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II shopping arcade never goes out of style. Started in 1877, Europe’s oldest shopping mall connects the Milan Duomo to Piazza di Marino and the La Scala Opera House (Teatro alla Scala) by way of a bright and airy, four-story center lined with busy restaurants and shops. Come for the Neoclassical architecture, stay for the brands and fresh baked panzerotti.
Tours and tickets to Experience Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II
What are Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II hours of operation?
Should I book Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II 2021?
What's the best way to experience Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II?
- Milan Half-Day Sightseeing Tour with da Vinci's 'The Last Supper'
- Last Supper Ticket and Milan Half-Day Tour
- Milan Segway Tour
- Historic Milan Tour with Skip-the-Line Last Supper Ticket
Things to do near Milan
- Things to do in Lombardy
- Things to do in Ferno
- Things to do in Lake Como
- Things to do in Asti
- Things to do in Parma
- Things to do in Genoa
- Things to do in Langhe-Roero and Monferrato
- Things to do in Turin
- Things to do in Mantua
- Things to do in Interlaken
- Things to do in Lucerne
- Things to do in Bologna
- Things to do in Pisa
- Things to do in Piedmont & Liguria
- Things to do in Swiss Alps