Milan’s Duomo (duomo di Milano) is a much-loved symbol of the city. The most exuberant example of Northern Gothic architecture in Italy, the cathedral and its spiky spires and towers dominate Piazza del Duomo, the city's beating heart. One of the highlights of a visit to the cathedral is the view from the roof, where you can scope out Milan from the highest terrace surrounded by statues. On a clear day, it’s possible to see the Italian Alps.
Tours and tickets to Experience Milan Duomo
What are Milan Duomo hours of operation?
Should I book Milan Duomo tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Milan Duomo 2021?
What's the best way to experience Milan Duomo?
- Best of Milan Walking Tour with Skip-the-Line to Duomo & ‘Last Supper’
- Milan Half-Day Sightseeing Tour with da Vinci's 'The Last Supper'
- Last Supper Ticket and Milan Half-Day Tour
- Skip-the-line Duomo Tour with Rooftop Access
Things to do near Milan
- Things to do in Lombardy
- Things to do in Ferno
- Things to do in Lake Como
- Things to do in Asti
- Things to do in Parma
- Things to do in Genoa
- Things to do in Langhe-Roero and Monferrato
- Things to do in Turin
- Things to do in Mantua
- Things to do in Interlaken
- Things to do in Lucerne
- Things to do in Bologna
- Things to do in Pisa
- Things to do in Piedmont & Liguria
- Things to do in Swiss Alps