Top Milan Architecture Tours
74 results | All Milan Tours
* A traveler said: "Our guide meant us right on time and explained several things about the church and neighborhood we never would have known. We had only 15 minutes to view The Last Supper fresco but the guide explained the masterpiece with a knowledgeable script we could appreciate it even more."
* A traveler said: "She was absolute best guide ever. She was knowledgeable and very informative. I cannot think of a better tour guide"
* A traveler said: "great day and friendly staff , the hop on hop off was a great experience . warm bus downstairs if you get too cold upstairs."
* A traveler said: "Great guide and beautiful venues. The Last Supper is amazing and receiving information about it makes it even better"
* A traveler said: "Marika was lovely! She was very knowledgeable and kept the tour together and on time. She had a sense of humor making it as fun as can be."
* A traveler said: "The best beautiful route by train. .Evething was wonderful. Serena was the best tour guide and Rosa was a very careful and responsible driver. Everyone should make this spectacular day trip. Thaks for all."
* A traveler said: "The tour was really interesting and gave us a sound understand of Milan’s history, as well as an appreciation for Il Duomo itself."
* A traveler said: "Nico the sommelier was just excellent. We learnt so much and tasted some fantastic wine and food pairings. Would definitely recommend!!"
* A traveler said: "I had a wonderful time on this tour! Our tour guide was extremely knowledgeable and kind. I am an opera lover and learned so much. I was even able to see singers prepare for a La Scala audition! Our tour guide also explained and showed the history for some of the neighboring historical buildings. I would highly recommend this tour to anyone who loves the arts and history."
* A traveler said: "Valeria was our guide on this tour and was absolutely AMAZING! She is so knowledgeable, friendly and professional. She highlighted our areas of interest on this tour to assure we received the maximum benefits based on our specific interests. I highly recommend this tour and if Valeria is your guide, consider yourself extremely blessed!"
* A traveler said: "Roberto was very personable and knowledgeable. Very friendly, he knew so many people working there. We highly recommend him."
* A traveler said: "Simone was great and very knowledgeable. I never had in Italy a bad tour guide. Truly recommend this tour for any one with or without children."
* A traveler said: "We could start at our convenience, easy to use, adequately priced. I did have to install one more app"
* A traveler said: "Great guide and tour all over Milan. Guide was very knowledgeable of Milan he informed us of certain places that a car couldn’t go."
* A traveler said: "We were greeted by our friendly Italian English-speaking guide. We walked a short distance to the Duomo. She was very knowledgeable about the history of the building pointing out many little hidden facts and treasures about the Duomo. We proceeded to the lower level sub terrain, the archaeological site. Our guide was very thorough and explained the long history of the current ruins. We were then lead to an elevator and proceeded to the roof top. The views over the city were amazing! This was a fabulous experience I am glad that my husband and I signed up for this private tour"
* A traveler said: "Stephanie was a great guide. She made the Duomo come alive, able to answer any questions we had as well as pointing details we never would have caught on our own. She helped us appreciate the Galleria and La Scala as well. She is a knowledgeable ambassador for Milano. Thank you!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Quadrilatero d'Oro
- Porta Nuova
- Bagatti Valsecchi Museum (Museo Bagatti Valsecchi)
- La Scala Opera House (Teatro alla Scala)
- Lake Orta (Lago di Orta)
- Museo del Novecento
- Branca Tower (Torre Branca)
- Corso Buenos Aires
- Columns of San Lorenzo (Colonne di San Lorenzo)
- Brera Art Gallery (Pinacoteca di Brera)
- Piazza Gae Aulenti
- Via Monte Napoleone
- Navigli District
- Milan Monumental Cemetery (Cimitero Monumentale di Milano)
- Piazza Fontana
- Church of Santa Maria at San Satiro (Chiesa di Santa Maria presso San Satiro)
- Ambrosiana Museum and Library (Veneranda Biblioteca Ambrosiana)
- Royal Palace of Milan (Palazzo Reale di Milano)
- Arch of Peace (Arco della Pace)
- Church of San Maurizio al Monastero Maggiore (Chiesa di San Maurizio al Monastero Maggiore)
- Things to do in Lombardy
- Things to do in Ferno
- Things to do in Lake Como
- Things to do in Parma
- Things to do in Genoa
- Things to do in Langhe-Roero and Monferrato
- Things to do in Turin
- Things to do in Verona
- Things to do in Davos
- Things to do in Lucerne
- Things to do in Bologna
- Things to do in Pisa
- Things to do in Zurich
- Things to do in Piedmont & Liguria
- Things to do in Swiss Alps