Top Milan Mountain Bike Tours
19 results | All Milan Tours
* A traveler said: "Mialn is very busy, so sometimes this bike ride can be a little harried. Overall, it is very fun. WE had a really bice tour guide. I had already been in Milan for three weeks and done many tours, but I still saw more, doifferent neighborhoods, etc. I recommend. Not physically challenging, but a nice litle bit of exercise."
* A traveler said: "Great experience, we would highly recommend. Both host were fantastic, honestly worth while doing when in Milan"
* A traveler said: "Only had a short time in Milan, and decided to take the 3 hour bike tour to give us a taster of the city. The tour guide was friendly, spoke good English and was very knowledgeable. The route doesn't incur much in the way of hills, making it a simple cycle around the city. Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "Seeing the last supper and walking through the street of Milan. The duomo was also very impressive. Our guide was also very friendly."
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour with very informative guide. Saw all major tourist attractions and the magnificent Last Supper artwork! Highly recommend this tour!"
* A traveler said: "Charles, our guide, was good and thorough. He has a sense of humor and wickedly irreverent in a nice way. We highly recommend him."
* A traveler said: "Great guide very knowledgeable loved every minute 3 hour trip and we got 3 hour the history info we got from our guide was second to none"
* A traveler said: "Great tour! Very knowledgeable and well humoured guide. A litle bit expensive but it save us time and provides extra information."
* A traveler said: "This is a must do when in Milan. Although there is a ticket office at the location, you have go through a third party to enter. The tour guide was excellent and interesting. Plan in advance or you won’t be able to see this amazing piece of history."
* A traveler said: "She was absolute best guide ever. She was knowledgeable and very informative. I cannot think of a better tour guide"
* A traveler said: "Excellent experience and well worth the visit. It only took about an hour and had we not done this with Viator we wouldn't have gotten to see it. Our guide, Alessandra Abbiata, was superb and very informative."
* A traveler said: "The Boat Ride and Personal Time to have a treat and savor the place. Belaggio is mesmerizing…. Will stay longer next time;)"
* A traveler said: "A fast and fulfilling way to see the most popular sights in Milan. Alessandra was a wonderfully accommodating, friendly, fun, and personable tour guide. This is a great choice for anyone visiting Milan who want a short but impactful tour."
* A traveler said: "Small group. Worked well. Don’t be put off by a 3 hour bike ride. Amazingly easy with the E part and with our host graciously leading the way it made it stress free to follow along. Our guide Elizabeth was very personable and wove a just-right level of detail story through the morning providing a great introduction to the city. Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "Guide was so lovely and took extra time with us to answer questions. You can tell she loves her city. Milan was beautiful. But the Duomo tour was the best part."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Outdoor Activities
- On the Ground
- Mountain Bike Tours
- On the Water
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Bike Tours
- Bus Tours
- E-Bike Tours
- Mountain Bike Tours
- Public Transportation Tours
- Walking Tours
- Water Tours
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Bramante Sacristy (Sacrestia del Bramante)
- La Triennale Museum (La Triennale di Milano)
- San Siro Stadium (Stadio San Siro)
- La Scala Opera House (Teatro alla Scala)
- Porta Nuova
- Church of Santa Maria delle Grazie (Chiesa di Santa Maria delle Grazie)
- Vicolo dei Lavandai
- Leonardo’s Vineyard (Vigna di Leonardo)
- Leonardo3 Museum
- Branca Tower (Torre Branca)
- Columns of San Lorenzo (Colonne di San Lorenzo)
- Leonardo da Vinci National Museum of Science and Technology
- Codex Atlanticus
- QC Termemilano
- Via della Spiga
- Via Monte Napoleone
- Casa Milan
- Poldi Pezzoli Museum (Museo Poldi Pezzoli)
- Abbey of Santa Maria di Morimondo (Abbazia Santa Maria di Morimondo)
- Things to do in Lombardy
- Things to do in Ferno
- Things to do in Lake Como
- Things to do in Parma
- Things to do in Genoa
- Things to do in Langhe-Roero and Monferrato
- Things to do in Turin
- Things to do in Verona
- Things to do in Davos
- Things to do in Lucerne
- Things to do in Bologna
- Things to do in Pisa
- Things to do in Zurich
- Things to do in Piedmont & Liguria
- Things to do in Swiss Alps