Top Milan Segway Tours
21 results | All Milan Tours
* A traveler said: "Daniele, our guide, lead us very good and safe through the city of Milano. He told us interesting and funny things about a lot of places, buildings and important people. His kind was very sympathetic and the tour absolutely worth the money."
* A traveler said: "The facilities are excellent, and set inside beautiful historic grounds. I highly recommend this to anybody thinking of booking."
* A traveler said: "I had a wonderful time on this tour! Our tour guide was extremely knowledgeable and kind. I am an opera lover and learned so much. I was even able to see singers prepare for a La Scala audition! Our tour guide also explained and showed the history for some of the neighboring historical buildings. I would highly recommend this tour to anyone who loves the arts and history."
* A traveler said: "Mialn is very busy, so sometimes this bike ride can be a little harried. Overall, it is very fun. WE had a really bice tour guide. I had already been in Milan for three weeks and done many tours, but I still saw more, doifferent neighborhoods, etc. I recommend. Not physically challenging, but a nice litle bit of exercise."
* A traveler said: "Great tour! Very knowledgeable and well humoured guide. A litle bit expensive but it save us time and provides extra information."
* A traveler said: "Valeria was our guide on this tour and was absolutely AMAZING! She is so knowledgeable, friendly and professional. She highlighted our areas of interest on this tour to assure we received the maximum benefits based on our specific interests. I highly recommend this tour and if Valeria is your guide, consider yourself extremely blessed!"
* A traveler said: "great day and friendly staff , the hop on hop off was a great experience . warm bus downstairs if you get too cold upstairs."
* A traveler said: "My dad and I took the Aperitivo and Street Food Tour during our trip to Milan this August. We were met promptly by our guide Francesca; she led us around the Navigli area to sample unique cocktails, wines, and food. I loved that the tour gave us the opportunity to sample items like jacket potatoes that we likely would not have come across nor ordered independently. Besides the amazing food, Francesca kept us entertained and was both a fantastic guide and great company!"
* A traveler said: "Liked everything about the tour the guide was very informative and very friendly only thing I was disappointed about was I thought we were going to be shown were the orchestra played"
* A traveler said: "I took this tour with my daughters aged 13 and 10. We had a blast! It was a great way to see the highlights of the city and key neighborhoods, cover a lot of ground in a short period of time with a small group. The segway is easy to operate and very fun. Our tour guide was excellent, friendly, and accommodating."
* A traveler said: "Our guide was great. Thoroughly enjoyed the tour and his explanations of what we were seeing. This was just the right amount of time to spend on the Segway."
* A traveler said: "The guide, Emilio was great. Very informative and made the journey feel short but actually went about 45 minutes over."
* A traveler said: "One of the best Segway tours I have ever had. Great coaching and safety, Emilio designed the entire afternoon around my Navigli pickup spot and also what I had already explored. As an art historian and lifetime Milan resident, he had amazing insights to share. Thank you!!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Navigli District
- Abbey of Santa Maria di Morimondo (Abbazia Santa Maria di Morimondo)
- Autodromo Nazionale Monza
- Piazza Fontana
- Corso Buenos Aires
- Via della Spiga
- Vicolungo The Style Outlets
- Vicolo dei Lavandai
- 10 Corso Como
- Ambrosiana Museum and Library (Veneranda Biblioteca Ambrosiana)
- Poldi Pezzoli Museum (Museo Poldi Pezzoli)
- Bagatti Valsecchi Museum (Museo Bagatti Valsecchi)
- Milan Gallery of Modern Art (Galleria d'Arte Moderna Milano)
- Serravalle Designer Outlet
- Via Monte Napoleone
- San Siro Stadium (Stadio San Siro)
- Church of San Maurizio al Monastero Maggiore (Chiesa di San Maurizio al Monastero Maggiore)
- Piazza Gae Aulenti
- Milan Via Manzoni (Via Alessandro Manzoni)
- Things to do in Lombardy
- Things to do in Ferno
- Things to do in Lake Como
- Things to do in Parma
- Things to do in Genoa
- Things to do in Langhe-Roero and Monferrato
- Things to do in Turin
- Things to do in Verona
- Things to do in Davos
- Things to do in Lucerne
- Things to do in Bologna
- Things to do in Pisa
- Things to do in Zurich
- Things to do in Piedmont & Liguria
- Things to do in Swiss Alps