Top Milan Tours by Duration
327 results | All Milan Tours
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour with very informative guide. Saw all major tourist attractions and the magnificent Last Supper artwork! Highly recommend this tour!"
* A traveler said: "The Boat Ride and Personal Time to have a treat and savor the place. Belaggio is mesmerizing…. Will stay longer next time;)"
* A traveler said: "Great guide very knowledgeable loved every minute 3 hour trip and we got 3 hour the history info we got from our guide was second to none"
* A traveler said: "The tour was limited to only 18 people at a specific time keeping it easy to social distance if necessary. Lara was very knowledgeable providing details and answering all questions that were asked of her. There is something to be said for small intimate tours. Very enjoyable!"
* A traveler said: "This is a must do when in Milan. Although there is a ticket office at the location, you have go through a third party to enter. The tour guide was excellent and interesting. Plan in advance or you won’t be able to see this amazing piece of history."
* A traveler said: "great day and friendly staff , the hop on hop off was a great experience . warm bus downstairs if you get too cold upstairs."
* A traveler said: "Because it is a self guided tour, it was so easy to get what we needed from the ticket office. We went straight up to the rooftop and didn’t realize there was a Playlist for highlights up there, so we missed seeing the “monster” gargoyle. But we liked being able to pick and choose while in the cathedral."
* A traveler said: "Great tour! Very knowledgeable and well humoured guide. A litle bit expensive but it save us time and provides extra information."
* A traveler said: "The guide was perfectly on time holding a card with our name on it. He was very pleasant, courteous and knowledgeable!!"
* A traveler said: "Charles, our guide, was good and thorough. He has a sense of humor and wickedly irreverent in a nice way. We highly recommend him."
* A traveler said: "She was absolute best guide ever. She was knowledgeable and very informative. I cannot think of a better tour guide"
* A traveler said: "Great guide and beautiful venues. The Last Supper is amazing and receiving information about it makes it even better"
* A traveler said: "Marika was lovely! She was very knowledgeable and kept the tour together and on time. She had a sense of humor making it as fun as can be."
* A traveler said: "The best beautiful route by train. .Evething was wonderful. Serena was the best tour guide and Rosa was a very careful and responsible driver. Everyone should make this spectacular day trip. Thaks for all."
* A traveler said: "Sonia, our tour guide, was very attentive and cheerful! She is very knowledgeable and prepared us well in what to look and taste for. Sonia gave us enough time to explore on our own while making sure nobody got left behind. Enzo, the driver, was very good too and didn’t give us bumpy rides. Thumbs up and highly recommended!"
* A traveler said: "Well organized and super friendly! Serena was lovely and well informed about the history and architecture. It was a pleasure!"
* A traveler said: "Lugano and Bellagio were amazing ! The guide gave us a lot of helpful tips during the tour. Sonia provided us with very important information, she was very energetic and fun. The boat ride along the Como lake was nice though it was a bit long and crowded :/"
* A traveler said: "Our guide, Linda, was fabulous. Very informative. Very considerate. She made it great! One couple in our group signed up for the tour and didn’t read that they would have to climb a number of steps. Linda went out of her way to accommodate them and still give the rest of the tour the attention they had paid for. I was impressed."
* A traveler said: "Wonderful guide with excellent knowledge of cathedral. Very personable. Responsive to questions. Highly recommend"
* A traveler said: "The tour was really interesting and gave us a sound understand of Milan’s history, as well as an appreciation for Il Duomo itself."
* A traveler said: "A fast and fulfilling way to see the most popular sights in Milan. Alessandra was a wonderfully accommodating, friendly, fun, and personable tour guide. This is a great choice for anyone visiting Milan who want a short but impactful tour."
* A traveler said: "Mialn is very busy, so sometimes this bike ride can be a little harried. Overall, it is very fun. WE had a really bice tour guide. I had already been in Milan for three weeks and done many tours, but I still saw more, doifferent neighborhoods, etc. I recommend. Not physically challenging, but a nice litle bit of exercise."
* A traveler said: "Flavia was amazing! Her knowledge of the Duomo was perfectly scaled for my architect husband AND 10 & 11 year old daughters! We only had a short time in Milan- this 1 hour tour was perfect!"
* A traveler said: "The tour was terrific, Includes in-depth information about the three main attractions in Central Milan. The guide was Terrific."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Day Trips
- Full-day Tours
- Half-day Tours
- Layover Tours
- Multi-day Tours
- Overnight Tours
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Things to do in Lombardy
- Things to do in Ferno
- Things to do in Lake Como
- Things to do in Parma
- Things to do in Genoa
- Things to do in Langhe-Roero and Monferrato
- Things to do in Turin
- Things to do in Verona
- Things to do in Davos
- Things to do in Lucerne
- Things to do in Bologna
- Things to do in Pisa
- Things to do in Zurich
- Things to do in Piedmont & Liguria
- Things to do in Swiss Alps