Top Moab Extreme Sports
45 results | All Moab Tours
* A traveler said: "There were wonderful hosts and tour guides! Definitely would book another tour through this company!"
* A traveler said: "Enjoyed the scenery, learning about the geologic dynamics/history, and traveling the backroads of the park."
* A traveler said: "We were taken to parts of the park we couldn't have seen on our own. We enjoyed our driver and guide. The experience was with the time and money"
* A traveler said: "Mark was a wonderful guide with lots of stories and history of the park to share. He also had a great sense of humor which added to the stories. We would definitely hire Mark to guide us through a national park if the opportunity presented itself."
* A traveler said: "The rapids are very mild at the end of the season so it’s much more fun to get in the water to ride the rapids. Our guide was fantastic!"
* A traveler said: "Gerrit was an excellent driver and host. Really enjoyed the tour. Glad I did not sign up for a regular Jeep tour."
* A traveler said: "This tour was absolutely amazing and we were able to get a genuine glimpse into the beauty of Moab and Canyonlands. Our tour guide, DeVon, was very passionate about the culture and history of the area and the people that once inhabited it. Never once did we feel unsafe as we passed steep cliffs, although the roads got bumpy at times. Overall a great experience and we’ll definitely be checking out Adrift Adventure’s other tours."
* A traveler said: "We had a wonderful day on the Colorado. Our guide Liza was amazing, she was upbeat and friendly. We would definitely do this trip again."
* A traveler said: "We had a great time with Guide Eli. He was courteous and knowledgeable. The scenery was breathtaking!"
* A traveler said: "We had a great trip with Ben. He was very knowledgeable and fun to spend the day with. Five in the 4x4 was a little tight but made it work. We enjoyed seeing a part of the park we couldn’t have seen on our own and also really enjoyed the hike. Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Had a great time. Our guide Mike made the adventure all the better. If your in the Moab area Make time to have a good time."
* A traveler said: "Our guide, Dave was fantastic. He was so knowledgeable about the history of the park, the different layers of rock and also the many movies that had been filmed at the park. A great day."
* A traveler said: "Excellent day with excellent guides. Everything was wonderful. Highly recommended to anyone. Awesome views"
* A traveler said: "So much fun and such a great way to get views from the water. Water levels were very low because it is late in the season, but it made for a very calm but fun "white water drift" and allowed me to get amazing photos. Dan or "River Jesus" was so great and made sure we all got the most out of our trip."
* A traveler said: "Great guided rafting trip, very professional people knowing there stuff, love the personal help and they let you swim in the Colorado river! Little hard to find between the bigger rafting companys."
* A traveler said: "We enjoyed the beautiful views, and our tour guide Austin was knowledgeable and laid back. We definitely recommend the half day out on the river while you are here."
* A traveler said: "Went in early august, and the river was mostly calm with a few more exciting parts. Our guide was great, and our kiddos had a good time."
* A traveler said: "Amazing trip for those not experienced with 4x4 driving. Went to places that you can’t reach by walking. Was one of the highlights of the trip. Amazing what type of terrain those buggies can go over."
* A traveler said: "Dan was fantastic! My friend and I had the best time ever! Thank you Dan! We would do it again in a minute!"
* A traveler said: "Phenomenal! Tour guide rocked! Best and safest experience ever! The views were incredible! One of kind pictures"
* A traveler said: "Such an amazing experience! The team of guides we had were authentic and genuine (shout out to Katie, Greg, Lake, and Ethan); you can tell they truly enjoyed their job and their life. It was truly full service from pick up, drive to and from, rafting and LUNCH! I thought lunch would just be "here are some snacks," but it really was an actual lunch. The rapids were exciting and provided an adrenaline rush. The guides gave us safety tips and were clearly competent and confident if something were to happen. I was curious to see where the overall 'half' start came from and after reading other reviews, I could see why ppl might be bummed about their experience. That being said, I would recommend/suggest that you 'claim' a paddle boat if that is what you want. An option might be for Navtec to offer an optional upgrade to guarantee a spot in the paddle boats. Other reviewers mentioned no A/C (*eye roll), long drive (*eye roll*), and small rapids. Navtec can't control the rhythm of the rapids or the water levels, so I don't think they should be faulted for that. Overall, I would highly recommend, absolutely worth the price point, and I'm ready to do it again."
* A traveler said: "Carmen was the bomb! We had a great adventure and loved the scenery. Nice floats and calm water and also fun rapids and excitement. Kids loved it. Would definitely go again!"
* A traveler said: "This was our first time of whitewater rafting, and we thoroughly enjoyed it. We went during the high water season due to the large snow fall this past winter, and it was wet and wild. Our guide was Glenn who was very informative. Highly recommend!!"