* A traveler said: "Great experience. Unfortunately we couldn’t go to the blue cave due to weather conditions. The captain was great, informative, friendly and knew how to entertain people."
* A traveler said: "This was just amazing , travelling with our guide everything was perfect the pickup was on time , we had a lot of time during the visit .5 Stars"
* A traveler said: "Perfect day with great guide! We enjoyed the stops on the tour a lot. Communication with the tour operator was super friendly and very helpfull. Thanks!"
* A traveler said: "The best that may be! Not a long way to the starter point. Everything according to the plan. We'll organised without wasting time. Best of all in hot day to swim too. Nice gently guides"
* A traveler said: "An amazing tour ! They are very accommodating, knowledgeable about the sites and very caring . Neno was amazing ! He made sure everyone was comfortable and was a great captain . The boat is in mint clean condition, definitely a great tour to get a taste of Kotor , I highly recommend"
* A traveler said: "Really nice experience ! Best way to visit the bay. Our skipper was the best, super nice with good explanations. We recommend 100%."
* A traveler said: "Great tour guide! Teenagers and adults loved swimming in the blue cave and learning all the history of the area. They were also very accommodating and held my mother in laws wheelchair for us so she could also enjoy the trip."
* A traveler said: "Brilliant day out with excellent weather, snokelling in the blue cave was amazing. Would recommend to anyone spending time in Kotor!"
* A traveler said: "Jelena, you were just a great and a keen guide with a wide knowledge and also you are a good driver :)"
* A traveler said: "This was a wonderful way to better understand the history of the region and discover unique details about the town of Kotor while exploring Old Town. Our guide, Danka, has a true passion for this town and it shows in the stories she shares. Very highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "We enjoyed the walking tour of Kotor. Bruna is a treasure and wonderful guide. She is so cheerful and provided us a wonderful overview of the city. I would recommend this tour to anyone with limited time in Kotor!"
* A traveler said: "A great tour for those who would like a kayak tour in the sunset and would like to enjoy great mountain views from the seaside of Budva. The guides were very nice and helpful. We reveived loads of photos and videos from the tour afterwards for free. Great value for money."
* A traveler said: "Nino is really nice and has a lot of knowledge about Monténégro. The excursion was really interesting and you can see many places in one day !"
* A traveler said: "Quite cozy trip. There were just 5 people including us this time so it was really flexible and pleasant (less time in waiting for passing the board, privacy…) our guide is Gabriel, and he is professional, patient and organisng"
* A traveler said: "Tanja, was an excellent tour guide. She was helpful, kind, provided excellent service. I would highly recommend this tour to anyone."
* A traveler said: "wonderful tour totally recomand it amazing tamaa the guide is the best guide ever 10/10 also there is alot to see in this tour in montenegro"
* A traveler said: "we had an absolute great time with Tommy and Igor. Weather cooperated and the ride down was fantastic. Great photo opps along the way. We highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "really fun, the slovenian man was great and tried to help us and gave us info about where we were and what we were doing. in terms of safety it feels like you are following your adventurous older brother - its normally fine but you might have to call your mum to come and pick you up at any minute."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Kotor
- Things to do in Podgorica
- Things to do in Niksic
- Things to do in Zabljak
- Things to do in Budva
- Things to do in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Things to do in Kosovo
- Things to do in Adriatic Coast
- Things to do in Dubrovnik
- Things to do in Sarajevo
- Things to do in Tirana
- Things to do in Dalmatia
- Things to do in Puglia
- Things to do in Central Croatia
- Things to do in Macedonia