Top Montreal Day Cruises
11 results | All Montreal Tours
* A traveler said: "Excellent boat trip - very highly recommended Great staff, nice lounge and very good guide The views around the city are very impressive"
* A traveler said: "The cruise was a quiet and relaxing experience, the crew was very professional and this added to the excursion."
* A traveler said: "Great dinner cruise, fantastic food and excellent service the views of Montreal were very nice, will visit again."
* A traveler said: "Philip did an excellent job educating 6 of us as he showed us the highlights of Montreal. Although the tour is timed at approximately 4 hours, the boat tour, conducted by the cruise company, added another one and one-half hours ensuring a look at Montreal from more than one perspective. A very enjoyable day well spent!"
* A traveler said: "The biggest highlight of a 48 hour trip was the bus tour; especially the absolutely hilariously clever presentation of the Tour Guide (Mr. Swan). Fascinating and well paced; lots of great info! Well worth the dough!"
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour guide and driver. The coach is spacious and comfortable. The tour guide is friendly and knowledgable. The driver is also nice and perfect driving skill"
* A traveler said: "So much fun! Alice was great - very informative, funny and entertaining. Definitely recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour ... a must visit for tourist visiting Montreal. An 43 year old Olympic Park still attracts sports lovers and it’s really worth visiting place."
* A traveler said: "Learning about the separation between church and state in 1960. Seeing the wall monument that was left to show where the wall was in the height."
* A traveler said: "It was really nice tour Mike, the guide is awesome with great knowledge. Staff is also very humble It was good experience"
* A traveler said: "Isabelle was my tour guide and she was fabulous! She really knew her history and was happy to answer my many questions. I had a really lovely time walking the streets of old Montreal and learning about the beautiful buildings. It was a perfect way to get acquainted on my first day here. Highly recommend!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Mont Tremblant
- Grevin Museum (Musée Grévin Montréal)
- Notre-Dame Basilica of Montreal (Basilique Notre-Dame de Montréal)
- Mount Royal Cemetery (Cimetière Mont-Royal)
- Musée d'Art Contemporain de Montréal (MAC)
- Escalade Clip 'n Climb Laval
- Atwater Market (Marché Atwater)
- St. Joseph's Oratory of Mount Royal (L'Oratoire Saint-Joseph du Mont-Royal)
- St. Lawrence River
- Old Port of Montreal (Vieux Port de Montréal)
- Laurentian Mountains (Les Laurentides)
- Montreal Museum of Fine Arts (Musée des Beaux-Arts)
- Montreal Biodome (Biodome de Montreal)
- Montreal Botanical Garden (Jardin Botanique de Montréal)
- Iberville Passenger Terminal (Port of Montreal)
- Montreal Science Centre (Centre des Sciences de Montréal)
- Crescent Street (Rue Crescent)
- Ecomuseum Zoo
- Montreal Olympic Park (Parc Olympique de Montréal)
- Things to do in Quebec
- Things to do in Salem
- Things to do in Boston
- Things to do in Toronto
- Things to do in Niagara Falls
- Things to do in Buffalo
- Things to do in Niagara Falls & Around
- Things to do in Long Island
- Things to do in New York City
- Things to do in Brooklyn
- Things to do in Philadelphia
- Things to do in Pittsburgh
- Things to do in Washington DC
- Things to do in New York
- Things to do in Massachusetts