Top Montreal How to Get Around
133 results | All Montreal Tours
* A traveler said: "The biggest highlight of a 48 hour trip was the bus tour; especially the absolutely hilariously clever presentation of the Tour Guide (Mr. Swan). Fascinating and well paced; lots of great info! Well worth the dough!"
* A traveler said: "So much fun! Alice was great - very informative, funny and entertaining. Definitely recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour ... a must visit for tourist visiting Montreal. An 43 year old Olympic Park still attracts sports lovers and it’s really worth visiting place."
* A traveler said: "We certainly know how to see this beautiful city! This hop on-hop off was perfect. The guide was well informed, polite, funny, and a perfect gentleman. We used this line for 2 days straight, got to see all the sites. Will definitely purchase this again."
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour guide and driver. The coach is spacious and comfortable. The tour guide is friendly and knowledgable. The driver is also nice and perfect driving skill"
* A traveler said: "Philip did an excellent job educating 6 of us as he showed us the highlights of Montreal. Although the tour is timed at approximately 4 hours, the boat tour, conducted by the cruise company, added another one and one-half hours ensuring a look at Montreal from more than one perspective. A very enjoyable day well spent!"
* A traveler said: "Isabelle was my tour guide and she was fabulous! She really knew her history and was happy to answer my many questions. I had a really lovely time walking the streets of old Montreal and learning about the beautiful buildings. It was a perfect way to get acquainted on my first day here. Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Learning about the separation between church and state in 1960. Seeing the wall monument that was left to show where the wall was in the height."
* A traveler said: "Our guide Alfredo was great. Extremely knowledgeable on the history of Montreal, very unbiased presentation on the city and history of how Montreal has evolved over the last couple centuries. Highly recommended. Has great recommendations for restaurants and things to see."
* A traveler said: "Excellent boat trip - very highly recommended Great staff, nice lounge and very good guide The views around the city are very impressive"
* A traveler said: "The cruise was a quiet and relaxing experience, the crew was very professional and this added to the excursion."
* A traveler said: "Great dinner cruise, fantastic food and excellent service the views of Montreal were very nice, will visit again."
* A traveler said: "The guide was very animated and kept our attention for the whole tour. It was a great way to learn about the area at the beginning of our visit to Montreal."
* A traveler said: "Cameron was an awesome guide! Extremely knowledgeable and personable. The tour was EXACTLY what we wanted."
* A traveler said: "Fantastic guide and a great exploration of downtown Montreal. I would highly recommend it for any out-of-town visitor."
* A traveler said: "Very knowledgeable and personable guide was able to provide a lot of information and answer all our questions"
* A traveler said: "This tour was one of the highlights of my trip. Our guide, Marie, was an inspirational leader. She was funny, caring, knowledeable, and everyone had a great time. We visited many food sites, mostly "off the beaten path." This made the trip a lot of fun. We sampled, spices, ethnic foods, meats, cheeses, and lots more."
* A traveler said: "We did the essentials tour and it was very fun and interesting! We’ve been on many bike tours and this was one of the best! Great meeting location and the staff was very nice. Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "This was such a fun excursion! Our guide took us to all the touristy spots in Montreal and even treated us to fresh bagels."
* A traveler said: "It was really nice tour Mike, the guide is awesome with great knowledge. Staff is also very humble It was good experience"
* A traveler said: "The group size of eight passengers made for a comfortable tour that allowed for a very personal experience. Two distinctly different wineries added to experience."
* A traveler said: "amazed at the amount of food! I have a dairy allergy and our guide took great care of me! appreciated the attention to my issue!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide was very well informed, managed the group well and could answer all the questions with confidence. he obviously has a passion for the work."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Bike Rentals
- Bike Tours
- Bus Tours
- Car Tours
- Classic Car Tours
- E-Bike Tours
- Helicopter Tours
- Limousine Tours
- Luxury Car Tours
- Mountain Bike Tours
- Public Transportation Tours
- Rail Tours
- Self-guided Tours & Rentals
- Vespa, Scooter & Moped Tours
- Walking Tours
- Water Tours
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Things to do in Quebec
- Things to do in Salem
- Things to do in Boston
- Things to do in Toronto
- Things to do in Niagara Falls
- Things to do in Buffalo
- Things to do in Niagara Falls & Around
- Things to do in Long Island
- Things to do in New York City
- Things to do in Brooklyn
- Things to do in Philadelphia
- Things to do in Pittsburgh
- Things to do in Washington DC
- Things to do in New York
- Things to do in Massachusetts