Top Activities on the Ground in Montreal
20 results | All Montreal Tours
* A traveler said: "Great guide and showed us so much great stuff in a short time. The bank info was really good and also the archeological info"
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour guide who gave a great overview of the city, culture and history of Montreal. He was personable, made the tour a lot of fun and looked out for our safety while biking. Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Our guide was very friendly and made the tour very enjoyable. Provided more than enough information about old Montreal to make us want to come back in the summer to further explore the area."
* A traveler said: "It was really nice tour Mike, the guide is awesome with great knowledge. Staff is also very humble It was good experience"
* A traveler said: "We really enjoyed the day! I would definitely recommend. Great way to see the city. The instructor Dave was awesome."
* A traveler said: "Unique experience. Not your standard bike tour. We enjoyed seeing the neighborhoods and hearing the history of the different areas in Montreal."
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour guide and driver. The coach is spacious and comfortable. The tour guide is friendly and knowledgable. The driver is also nice and perfect driving skill"
* A traveler said: "Our guide Alfredo was great. Extremely knowledgeable on the history of Montreal, very unbiased presentation on the city and history of how Montreal has evolved over the last couple centuries. Highly recommended. Has great recommendations for restaurants and things to see."
* A traveler said: "The guide was very animated and kept our attention for the whole tour. It was a great way to learn about the area at the beginning of our visit to Montreal."
* A traveler said: "With only 3 days to spend in Montreal, Christian’s knowledge & suggestions really helped us to learn about the things that were important to us as well as point us to great restaurants, etc. A great use of our time!!"
* A traveler said: "I had a fantastic time with guide, David, as we trekked through the city and up Mont Royal in a snow storm. David did a great job explaining the area and sharing his knowledge of this Montreal gem. Very fun bikes. Fortunately, i was very prepared with warm, waterproof clothing and boots. I highly recommend!!"
* A traveler said: "First experience zip lining and loved it, wish it would have been longer. Get ready to climb a few flight of stairs to get to the “departure” platform. A must do experience. Buy your ticket with Viator and print same, they don’t always accept tickets on ur iPhone, they did in our case. Tickets were $5. cheaper per head with Viator."
* A traveler said: "We loved everything about this tour - the bright pink bikes, the awesome tour guide, Daniel, and the, “off the beaten track” route. We took in so much more than we would’ve done of this city without it and Daniel knew his stuff and really bought Montreal alive for us."
* A traveler said: "Staff are friendly and helpful, they sorted us out with supplies and a map, as well as a good idea of where to go to make the most of our time in Montreal."
Frequently Asked Questions
- La Fontaine Park (Parc La Fontaine)
- Montreal Underground City
- Dorchester Square (Le Square Dorchester)
- Mile End
- Montreal Biodome (Biodome de Montreal)
- Iberville Passenger Terminal (Port of Montreal)
- Atwater Market (Marché Atwater)
- Laurentian Mountains (Les Laurentides)
- Lachine Canal (Canal de Lachine)
- Saguenay-St. Lawrence Marine Park (Parc Marin du Saguenay-Saint-Laurent)
- Montreal Botanical Garden (Jardin Botanique de Montréal)
- Old Port of Montreal (Vieux Port de Montréal)
- Jacques-Cartier Square (Place Jacques-Cartier)
- Montreal Biosphere (la Biosphère)
- Grevin Museum (Musée Grévin Montréal)
- Escalade Clip 'n Climb Laval
- Montreal Science Centre (Centre des Sciences de Montréal)
- Place des Arts
- McCord Museum
- Things to do in Quebec
- Things to do in Salem
- Things to do in Boston
- Things to do in Toronto
- Things to do in Niagara Falls
- Things to do in Buffalo
- Things to do in Niagara Falls & Around
- Things to do in Long Island
- Things to do in New York City
- Things to do in Brooklyn
- Things to do in Philadelphia
- Things to do in Pittsburgh
- Things to do in Washington DC
- Things to do in New York
- Things to do in Massachusetts