Imagica, located outside of Mumbai, is an international standard theme park with 21 rides and attractions spread across various themed zones. Adrenaline junkies have three coasters to choose from, including India’s biggest roller coaster as well as a space-themed dark coaster. The park also has a vertical drop ride and a giant rotating pendulum to satisfy thrill seekers.
Bumper boats, spinning tea cups, dark rides, a flume and a 4D motion simulator cater to visitors of all ages, while little ones will find their own selection of pint-sized attractions. In-park dining options include everything from an Indian buffet to an American diner. Imagica is also home to a waterpark and India’s largest snow park.
What are Imagica hours of operation?
Should I book Imagica tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Imagica 2021?
What's the best way to experience Imagica?
- Admission Ticket to Imagica Theme Park with Transportation from Mumbai
- Admission Ticket to Imagica Theme Park with Transportation
Things to do near Mumbai
- Things to do in Pune
- Things to do in Aurangabad
- Things to do in Sasan Gir
- Things to do in Goa
- Things to do in Hyderabad
- Things to do in Udaipur
- Things to do in Chittaurgarh
- Things to do in Jodhpur
- Things to do in Bangalore
- Things to do in Jaipur
- Things to do in Maharashtra
- Things to do in Gujarat
- Things to do in Pushkar
- Things to do in Rajasthan
- Things to do in Himachal Pradesh & Uttarakhand