Shree Siddhivinayak Ganapati Temple
The towering white dome of this famous temple stretches high into the sky of bustling Mumbai. Travelers to this popular religious destination will find an idol of Shree Siddhivinayak Ganapati Temple carved from a single stone, in addition to a number of other gods and religious artworks.
Travelers and locals warn that long lines and major crowds are typical of this beautiful temple, but also say those in charge handle the large number tourists and worshipers like pros. Visitors looking for a peaceful, reflective experience should stop at the temple just before closing (around 8 pm) when a bit of quiet falls over Shree Siddhivinayak, and the city.
Shree Siddhivinayak Ganapati Temple Tours
Should I book Shree Siddhivinayak Ganapati Temple tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Shree Siddhivinayak Ganapati Temple 2021?
What's the best way to experience Shree Siddhivinayak Ganapati Temple?
- Private Full-Day Mumbai Temple Tour
- Private Tour: Customizable Mumbai Sightseeing Including Elephanta Caves or Kanheri Caves
- Full Day Mumbai City Private Sightseeing Tour
- Mumbai: The Spiritual & Colorful Morning Tour with Breakfast
Things to do near Mumbai
- Things to do in Pune
- Things to do in Aurangabad
- Things to do in Sasan Gir
- Things to do in Goa
- Things to do in Hyderabad
- Things to do in Udaipur
- Things to do in Chittaurgarh
- Things to do in Jodhpur
- Things to do in Bangalore
- Things to do in Jaipur
- Things to do in Maharashtra
- Things to do in Gujarat
- Things to do in Pushkar
- Things to do in Rajasthan
- Things to do in Himachal Pradesh & Uttarakhand