Top Napa & Sonoma 4WD Tours
16 results | All Napa & Sonoma Tours
* A traveler said: "Everything was perfect! Bob, our pilot was knowledgeable, fun, expert and engaging...we learned a lot. We were well taken care of and enjoyed the camaraderie with the champagne at the end of the flight. Loved getting to keep the glasses and the prayer on them!!!! 🥂👍🌹🥰"
* A traveler said: "Great experience. Food was delicious. Only thing on the. Website they didn’t mention was that the cafe at the station is not open now, we got there thinking to have coffee something small before going on the train. But the experience was amazing."
* A traveler said: "This was a great trip!!! Howard loves his town and the history of his town!! He worked so hard to make the trip meaningful for everyone in the group!! This is a must do on every trip!!!"
* A traveler said: "We had a blast in the Napa Wine Trolley. The wine tastings were great and socializing with others in the tour was fun! We got to taste some of the grapes off of the vine and learned a lot about the wine making process."
* A traveler said: "The people we shared the Trolly with, also the warmth and professionalism of the tour guide. Many more good point"
* A traveler said: "Outstanding tour. We had Lonny as our driver, punctual, courteous and always there on the look out for us. Amazing tour. Would definitely recommend to all. Stand out vineyards were domaine carneros and castello di Amorosa."
* A traveler said: "Our day with Bliss Wine Tours was nothing short of incredible. Gary was a great driver and super knowledgeable. All 3 wineries Damon chose for us to visit were great - and we loved the intimate experiences of private tastings at small off the beaten path wineries. Huge thank you to Bliss for a fantastic day!"
* A traveler said: "It’s was truly a unforgettable experience. Beautiful sceneary, me and my wife, where celebrating our 10th anniversary."
* A traveler said: "Chris, our driver, started by having us all say our names, where we were from and our first concert we attended and our last concert we attended. Then he proceeded to play some great tunes! We all got to know each other during the journey and by the end were having a blast!!!! Great wineries, too."
* A traveler said: "My friend and I had a fabulous wine tasting experience in Napa all thanks to our wonderful driver Leo! He was prompt, helpful, and a wonderful presence on our trip."
* A traveler said: "Although the Viator confirmation was a little confusing, all went smoothly with our wine tasting schedule. Our driver Eric was informative and was a smooth driver. We made it to all our scheduled tastings and were promptly picked up when we finished."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Grgich Hills Estate
- Alexander Valley
- Andretti Winery
- Gloria Ferrer Caves and Vineyards
- Viansa Sonoma Winery
- Larson Family Winery
- Sonoma Valley Wine Trolley
- Dry Creek Valley
- Castello di Amorosa
- Raymond Vineyards
- Sutter Home Family Vineyards
- Benziger Family Winery
- Old Faithful Geyser of California
- V Marketplace
- Fort Ross State Historic Park
- HopMonk Tavern
- V. Sattui Winery
- Things to do in California
- Things to do in Sausalito
- Things to do in San Francisco
- Things to do in Yosemite National Park
- Things to do in Paso Robles
- Things to do in San Luis Obispo
- Things to do in Pismo Beach
- Things to do in Santa Barbara
- Things to do in Santa Monica
- Things to do in Los Angeles
- Things to do in Long Beach
- Things to do in Anaheim & Buena Park
- Things to do in La Jolla
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in Oregon