Top Naples Attractions & Museums
22 results | All Naples Tours
* A traveler said: "The Museum is fantastic but this tour does not need to be booked. It is easier to go but yourself. Not a guided visit, not queues"
* A traveler said: "Hard to say. If you are coming to Naples, this is a must. Great price, interesting guide. Amazing how the ancient Greeks and Roman's built this. So far ahead of their time"
* A traveler said: "This is a beautiful tour. The garden is a must. Be prepared to walk 4+ miles. There are also water filling stations along the way and a bathroom at the end of the garden as well as in the palace."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Helga was amazing she got us where we need to go even though Our family was not on time. She pointed out several things on the way up to Mount Vesuvius that were really neat facts. Would definitely do a trip with her again"
* A traveler said: "Great guide, told us very interesting things with a pinch of humour, but we forgot his name. interesting place to visit."
* A traveler said: "This is a fabulous museum. It contains many of the finds that were excavated from Pompeii & Herculaneum. It also has a wonderful Egyptian collection. Well worth spending your time viewing when in Naples."
* A traveler said: "Our guide had SO MUCH information about Pompeii. I'd never want to go w/o a guide. It was a rainy day but he timed it well so even though it was a bit miserable in Sorrento we had the perfect time at Pompeii where it mattered. A tour from the ship did it opposite and were miserable in the wet, muddy Pompeii."
* A traveler said: "This tour was very well organized with expert guides. The views from th ed top of vesuvius were breathtakin ."
* A traveler said: "Excellent experience! We thoroughly enjoyed it. The time at Vesuvius was sufficient enough to enjoy the hike and get some food. Would recommend."
* A traveler said: "Ticket was easy to acquire but unnecessary. June was still low season so queue was negligible. Herculaneum a not to be missed experience, despite the heat."
* A traveler said: "I didn't have a tour guide, but the tickets worked perfectly. I didn't have any issues getting into the apartments."
* A traveler said: "Rafaelle was an excellent guide and the museum outsatanding. One of the best Pinacoteca in the world"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Catacombs of San Gennaro (Catacombe di San Gennaro)
- Spanish Quarter (Quartiere Spagnoli)
- Centro Storico
- Sansevero Chapel (Museo Cappella Sansevero)
- Naples Cruise Port (Terminal Crociere di Napoli)
- Via Toledo
- Central Funicular (Funicolare Centrale)
- Catacombs of San Gaudioso (Catacombe di San Gaudioso)
- La Mortella Gardens (Giardini La Mortella)
- Bourbon Tunnel (Galleria Borbonica)
- Capodimonte Museum (Museo di Capodimonte)
- Galleria Umberto I
- Naples Underground (Napoli Sotterranea)
- Basilica di San Lorenzo Maggiore
- Via San Gregorio Armeno (Christmas Alley)
- Naples Historic Center (Napoli Centro Storico)
- Charterhouse and Museum of San Martino (Certosa e Museo di San Martino)
- Things to do in Pompeii
- Things to do in Sorrento
- Things to do in Positano
- Things to do in Capri
- Things to do in Amalfi
- Things to do in Salerno
- Things to do in Rome
- Things to do in Matera
- Things to do in Palermo
- Things to do in Taormina
- Things to do in Split
- Things to do in Siena
- Things to do in Amalfi Coast
- Things to do in Lazio
- Things to do in Puglia