Top Naples City Tours
246 results | All Naples Tours
* A traveler said: "I always enjoy the hop on and off bus tours. Very affordable, and educational. We stopped and ate, went shopping, and just rode and took in the sun and views on top. Very good bang for the bucks!!!"
* A traveler said: "The tour was organized greatly. Marianna was an excellent tour guide. She is very polite, insightful and full of passion for Pompeii"
* A traveler said: "We spent a fantastic day in Capri with Michele. He made the trip interesting and stress free. We were able to see the island, spend time looking around the town, and he worked to get us to the blue grotto as quickly as possible once it opened so we didn’t have to wait in line for very long."
* A traveler said: "A truly enjoyable trip across the Italian coast, breathtaking views and great stop spots along the journey! The tour guide Anna was great, warm friendly and knowledgeable she made our experience truly memorable. Special thanks to our driver Giovanni for his patience and punctuality during our little adventure together!"
* A traveler said: "Giovanni, our driver, was amazing. Very kind, drove calmly, and explained the sights to see in each village. You don’t have a lot of time in each village, but it is enough to see the main things."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Helga was amazing she got us where we need to go even though Our family was not on time. She pointed out several things on the way up to Mount Vesuvius that were really neat facts. Would definitely do a trip with her again"
* A traveler said: "Our guide Simona was very knowledge and showed us parts of Naples most would not have seen. Enjoyed her commentary and great personality."
* A traveler said: "Our guide had SO MUCH information about Pompeii. I'd never want to go w/o a guide. It was a rainy day but he timed it well so even though it was a bit miserable in Sorrento we had the perfect time at Pompeii where it mattered. A tour from the ship did it opposite and were miserable in the wet, muddy Pompeii."
* A traveler said: "The tour was excellent. Our guide was great, we had a lot of very tasty food tasting of all kinds and we even came back the day after to some of the places to try more local foods."
* A traveler said: "Naples is full of history and culture. Our guide Mira helped us understand it within this short amount of time we had. She was extremely knowledgable about various locations in the city and planned a memorable course through the city. We saw Plazzas, palaces, cafes and baroque churches that tell the story of Naples."
* A traveler said: "We had the best time with salvatore! He was very good knowledgeable and brought us to a lot of places we couldnt have gone bu ourselves"
* A traveler said: "Really enjoyed this tour! Our tour guide during Pompeii was amazing! She switched back and forth from Italian to English, and was so interesting to listen to. We also really enjoyed our pizza lunch, and our guide on the bus. Definitely wear sturdy shoes for the hike up Vesuvius and bring cash for entrance fees."
* A traveler said: "Very good service and the driver stop a few places to let us enjoy the view. And we have a almost private tour with another couples."
* A traveler said: "The tour guide Sara and driver Francesco were amazing.. Positano was closed due to flooding and they agreed to take us to Sorrento instead great decision indeed. The places were so beautiful. Thank you!"
* A traveler said: "Francesca & Elena gave us a wonderful tour of Pompeii & perhaps the best pizza we have ever had. And oh my god, you get a huge pizza & soda all for $5 Euro. Come on! San Carlo will never be forgotten. And if you have never had a Cafe Nocciola, you have not lived."
* A traveler said: "Roberto D'Alessandro was our guide and he was great. Could not have been better. This was better than any ship's tour."
* A traveler said: "We loved Gianpaolo, he was fun to be around. Great food and sightseeing, very accommodating for a group member with allergies. So much food, that we skipped dessert."
* A traveler said: "First of all, our guide, Marlene was absolutely fantastic, she shared a lot of tips, stories and own experience on the way to the island. It was a stunning trip, and I am on the opinion that everyone should visit Capri once in a lifetime. (PS. Best Caprese salad I have ever tried)"
* A traveler said: "It was a perfect tour. Pompeii was amazing and our guide very helpful. The Amalfi coast is also worth a visit. The time was just enough to get a good taste. Lovely driver as well."
* A traveler said: "Sylvia was a great guide who provided historical background to various areas of Naples and to assorted food places where we sampled local food specialties."
* A traveler said: "Lovely day out, tour guide was very good and pleasant. I would reccomended you buy the entrance ticket to Pompeii, Versuvio and Herculaneum in advance of the day. All in all excellent and if you're lucky at 700mtrs from the caldera there is a man for 20 euros in a 4x4 that will take you to within a 100mtrs of peering over and into the mountain. Would reccomended this tour but you could easily spend a day in each. Pompeii is much bigger than I expected."
* A traveler said: "Amazing experience with family run business. The ebikes were nearly new and the path is fantastic, bring your wearable GoPro! We were concerned with safety with cars; however, the route primarily had dedicated bike trails. Best way to see Naples, as an added bonus, they gave us some good tips on incredible Naples pizza and restaurants."
* A traveler said: "We awaited in the wrong spot, they look and look after us, texted, called, WhatsApp’s us to find us. In our way back we misunderstood the departure time, again they went to find us. We apologize to other passengers, for causing delay but this people went above and beyond with us. 💯 recommended"
* A traveler said: "It felt like i was shown around the city by an napolitan friend. It was very pleasant and i highly recommend it:)"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Adventure Tours
- City Tours
- Hop on Hop Off
- Night Tours
- Private Sightseeing Tours
- Skip-the-Line Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Church of Sant'Anna dei Lombardi (Chiesa di Sant'Anna dei Lombardi)
- Fontanelle Cemetery (Cimitero delle Fontanelle)
- Piazza del Gesù Nuovo
- Naples Historic Center (Napoli Centro Storico)
- San Carlo Opera House (Teatro di San Carlo)
- Naples Cruise Port (Terminal Crociere di Napoli)
- Piazza del Plebiscito
- Royal Palace of Caserta (Reggia di Caserta)
- Pio Monte della Misericordia
- Virgiliano Park (Parco Virgiliano)
- Catacombs of San Gaudioso (Catacombe di San Gaudioso)
- Macellum of Pozzuoli (Temple of Serapis)
- Mt. Vesuvius (Monte Vesuvio)
- Castel Nuovo (Maschio Angioino)
- Church and Monastery of Santa Chiara (Chiesa e Monastero di Santa Chiara)
- La Mortella Gardens (Giardini La Mortella)
- Spanish Quarter (Quartiere Spagnoli)
- Things to do in Pompeii
- Things to do in Sorrento
- Things to do in Positano
- Things to do in Capri
- Things to do in Amalfi
- Things to do in Salerno
- Things to do in Rome
- Things to do in Matera
- Things to do in Palermo
- Things to do in Taormina
- Things to do in Split
- Things to do in Siena
- Things to do in Amalfi Coast
- Things to do in Lazio
- Things to do in Puglia