Top Naples Outdoor Activities
232 results | All Naples Tours
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Helga was amazing she got us where we need to go even though Our family was not on time. She pointed out several things on the way up to Mount Vesuvius that were really neat facts. Would definitely do a trip with her again"
* A traveler said: "Excellent experience! We thoroughly enjoyed it. The time at Vesuvius was sufficient enough to enjoy the hike and get some food. Would recommend."
* A traveler said: "A truly enjoyable trip across the Italian coast, breathtaking views and great stop spots along the journey! The tour guide Anna was great, warm friendly and knowledgeable she made our experience truly memorable. Special thanks to our driver Giovanni for his patience and punctuality during our little adventure together!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide had SO MUCH information about Pompeii. I'd never want to go w/o a guide. It was a rainy day but he timed it well so even though it was a bit miserable in Sorrento we had the perfect time at Pompeii where it mattered. A tour from the ship did it opposite and were miserable in the wet, muddy Pompeii."
* A traveler said: "Marco was the best tour guide! He helped make sure we got to the blue grotto early so that we didn’t have to wait to enter. What an amazing experience from start to finish. Wonderful tour. Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Great tour with all kinds of local Napoli tastes. I had a great time and so did the rest of the group. The food was well selected and nobody went home hungry or disappointed. Would book it again when coming back"
* A traveler said: "A relaxing day trip comprising the most famous cities of the Amalfi coast. Everything was organized well and our driver Giovanni did an excellent job"
* A traveler said: "Very good organized; Alessandra (the guide) and Mario (the driver), very nice - september 2021; I strongly recomend this tour"
* A traveler said: "We had an absolutely wonderful day touring Sorrento, Positano, and Pompeii with our guide, Alfonso. He started by giving us a very interesting history on Naples as we left the city, which led to wonderful stories and facts as we passed through his hometown of Castellamarre, and finally a rich history on the beautiful cities of Sorrento and Positano. We had plenty of time to enjoy each, and Alfonso was such a great driver on what have to be among the most challenging roads and driving conditions in the world. If you are the type that gets car sick, I recommend taking Dramamine or some other type of motion sickness medicine before the tour. After leaving Positano we ate lunch in the foothills of Mt. Vesuvius at a gorgeous family-owned winery at Alfonso’s recommendation, and finally met a tour guide he had arranged for us at Pompeii…our last stop of the day. Our family of 7 were all thrilled, and each of us would highly recommend this tour!"
* A traveler said: "The tour guide Sara and driver Francesco were amazing.. Positano was closed due to flooding and they agreed to take us to Sorrento instead great decision indeed. The places were so beautiful. Thank you!"
* A traveler said: "I always enjoy the hop on and off bus tours. Very affordable, and educational. We stopped and ate, went shopping, and just rode and took in the sun and views on top. Very good bang for the bucks!!!"
* A traveler said: "Very good service and the driver stop a few places to let us enjoy the view. And we have a almost private tour with another couples."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guides John and Grace, were fantastic! I would differently recommend this tour! The Amalfi Coast was so beautiful! Grace was amazing at Pompeii!"
* A traveler said: "The whole process was handle with high profesiionalism. They communicate through WhatsApp to determine the pick up place ( we bugh the trip a night before ). The driver, the tour guide were excellent. I highly recommendthis turist agency"
* A traveler said: "It was a great day! Pompei and Amalfi coast are memorable places, the guides were very nice and helpfull"
* A traveler said: "Beautiful day with an excellent guide Tino, good bikes and great wine and food in a magnificent scenery. Pick-up service was very punctional and Guido is a very nice and safe driver. Tino is dutch speeking which gave a plus value for us to the trip."
* A traveler said: "Sorrento was simply beautiful and the coast breath taking. Wish I'd stayed a couple of days in Sorrento instead of Naples. Naples was not my favorite city, so dirty."
* A traveler said: "It felt like i was shown around the city by an napolitan friend. It was very pleasant and i highly recommend it:)"
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour! Your guide was brilliant, very friendly and entertaining. Plenty of food was sampled and a brief historical of the food and some sights was also provided! Really really great tour, definitely recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Wonderful tour with Francesco, He was very personable he is from Pompeii and knows all the ins and outs which were very helpfull. There was 6 people in our party and we were the only ones on the tour. We had an amazing time and loved every moment of it. The views were breathtaking. Love it.!!!!"
* A traveler said: "Roberto D'Alessandro was our guide and he was great. Could not have been better. This was better than any ship's tour."
* A traveler said: "Great day trip, very well organised and well run, really enjoyed the whole experience with Roberta as our guide and Nello as our captain."
* A traveler said: "My husband and I had a great time with Alex& Ricardo. Lots of laughs, we learned about the culture, had an amazing lunch and an unforgettable experience! Both Alex (tour guide) & Ricardo (driver) spoke perfect english we totally recommend them together!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Active & Outdoor Classes
- Fun & Games
- In the Air
- Motor Sports
- Nature and Wildlife
- On the Ground
- On the Water
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Catacombs of San Gaudioso (Catacombe di San Gaudioso)
- Naples Piazza del Mercato
- Church of Sant'Anna dei Lombardi (Chiesa di Sant'Anna dei Lombardi)
- Naples National Archaeological Museum (Museo Archeologico Nazionale)
- Path of the Gods (Sentiero Degli Dei)
- Church and Monastery of Santa Chiara (Chiesa e Monastero di Santa Chiara)
- Mitigliano Beach (Cala di Mitigliano)
- Bourbon Tunnel (Galleria Borbonica)
- Castel Nuovo (Maschio Angioino)
- La Reggia Designer Outlet
- Piazza del Gesù Nuovo
- Via Toledo
- Pio Monte della Misericordia
- Mt. Terminio (Monte Terminio)
- Naples Historic Center (Napoli Centro Storico)
- Basilica di San Lorenzo Maggiore
- Naples Underground (Napoli Sotterranea)
- Royal Palace of Caserta (Reggia di Caserta)
- Things to do in Pompeii
- Things to do in Sorrento
- Things to do in Positano
- Things to do in Capri
- Things to do in Amalfi
- Things to do in Salerno
- Things to do in Rome
- Things to do in Matera
- Things to do in Palermo
- Things to do in Taormina
- Things to do in Split
- Things to do in Siena
- Things to do in Amalfi Coast
- Things to do in Lazio
- Things to do in Puglia