Top Naples Seasonal & Special Occasions
18 results | All Naples Tours
* A traveler said: "Very beautiful and not to be missed. Take the bus up to the top fountain and walk down. You can stay in the shade along the roadway or walk in the roadway if it is not too hot. A lovely walk with lots of photo ops."
* A traveler said: "This is a beautiful tour. The garden is a must. Be prepared to walk 4+ miles. There are also water filling stations along the way and a bathroom at the end of the garden as well as in the palace."
* A traveler said: "Marco was the best tour guide! He helped make sure we got to the blue grotto early so that we didn’t have to wait to enter. What an amazing experience from start to finish. Wonderful tour. Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Daniella was awesome. Here knowledge was impressive and her passion for this ancient ruins was infectious. Special note: she was called in unexpectedly on her day off, but still made it enjoyable for —a true professional. Enjoyed this trip! Thanks."
* A traveler said: "Ricardo was a great teacher, we learn to make pizza dough and a margherita in the napolitan way ! It was fun and tasty 😋"
* A traveler said: "A wonderful insight into ancient life . Our guide Nancy is passionate about history and answered all our questions with enthusiasm."
* A traveler said: "Great tour with all kinds of local Napoli tastes. I had a great time and so did the rest of the group. The food was well selected and nobody went home hungry or disappointed. Would book it again when coming back"
* A traveler said: "Great day trip, very well organised and well run, really enjoyed the whole experience with Roberta as our guide and Nello as our captain."
* A traveler said: "We had an absolutely wonderful day touring Sorrento, Positano, and Pompeii with our guide, Alfonso. He started by giving us a very interesting history on Naples as we left the city, which led to wonderful stories and facts as we passed through his hometown of Castellamarre, and finally a rich history on the beautiful cities of Sorrento and Positano. We had plenty of time to enjoy each, and Alfonso was such a great driver on what have to be among the most challenging roads and driving conditions in the world. If you are the type that gets car sick, I recommend taking Dramamine or some other type of motion sickness medicine before the tour. After leaving Positano we ate lunch in the foothills of Mt. Vesuvius at a gorgeous family-owned winery at Alfonso’s recommendation, and finally met a tour guide he had arranged for us at Pompeii…our last stop of the day. Our family of 7 were all thrilled, and each of us would highly recommend this tour!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Pompeii
- Things to do in Sorrento
- Things to do in Positano
- Things to do in Capri
- Things to do in Amalfi
- Things to do in Salerno
- Things to do in Rome
- Things to do in Matera
- Things to do in Palermo
- Things to do in Taormina
- Things to do in Split
- Things to do in Siena
- Things to do in Amalfi Coast
- Things to do in Lazio
- Things to do in Puglia