Top Nevada Art & Culture
321 results | All Nevada Tours
* A traveler said: "The whole thing was awesome!! Fremont Street is great and seeing the older hotels was just a blast from the past, on what it used to look like, in older days. Our tour guide was quite knowledgeable and personable😊 Definitely worth doing!!👍👍"
* A traveler said: "I totally enjoyed learning the history of downtown Vegas! The tour guide was great! I agree with other reviewers. This should be the first thing you do on your trip."
* A traveler said: "We had a great time. Our tour guide (I forgot his name, but he said we could call him Jumanji Guy) was great. Our driver Bernice was great too!"
* A traveler said: "Very fun and informative tour. Our guide Susie was hilarious and very knowledgeable about everything Las Vegas. Would highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Got to go inside some of the downtown hotels. Love about the history of Las Vegas, very informative."
* A traveler said: "The comic roasted me and my gf. Sooo much fun. They also have all you can drink for $25. Very good time"
* A traveler said: "Las Vegas Helicopter ride was awesome! Customer service was on point from the time I walk in. Serving your choice of water or champagne.The flight was up close and personal with the night lights of Vegas , turning right and turning left flying high n the sky!"
* A traveler said: "Amazing and fun learn a lot about history and interactive a few movies also Put your walking shoes on it’s 4 floors !"
* A traveler said: "We really enjoyed all the sights and getting pictures. We also enjoyed the lunch at the point. We loved our Gray Line driver Ozzy. He made the long ride so fun and I would absolutely want him again."
* A traveler said: "We celebrated my mother’s 50th and the consideration given to our party was amazing. Buddy V’s provided a cannoli with Happy 50th written on the plate, she was sung Happy Birhtday during our Gondola ride and the museum was very entertaining. Great deal!"
* A traveler said: "It was nice. Lots of picture opportunities. Wish we had more private time with the figures but overall it was a very cool experience."
* A traveler said: "Getting to see the town and learn some of the background of the place. Really enjoyed the night tour. The guide was very funny and knowledgeable."
* A traveler said: "Getting to be taken high up to see the Las Vegas lights after dark and surrounding hotels moved thru the lines very quickly"
* A traveler said: "Loved it... the best show.... fun exciting 😄.. Start signing from beginning to end. Great tribute to the King of Rock n Roll."
* A traveler said: "Bob was an excellent guide. He was informative and friendly. Had tips about Vegas in general too. Beautiful views and great history lesson."
* A traveler said: "The time at the canyon was just enough, gorgeous views, Wayne was an amazing tour guide. Having the rest stop halfway was perfect"
* A traveler said: "Our guide Ian was great. He knew so much about Vegas and the Canyon. He made it comical. We enjoyed the tour and would recommend. Leon our driver got us everywhere in good time and always made sure we were getting a cold water at every stop"
* A traveler said: "Great guide with lots of information about the street art in the Fremont St. area! It was one of our favorite activities on our trip to Las Vegas! Would do it again if given the chance."
* A traveler said: "My first trip to Vegas and Marvel Station and it made my trip the most exciting time anywhere. The exhibit is breath taking."
* A traveler said: "It was Fast and furious,😂 Workers were easy to get along with they helped me a lot make sure I was safe for my first time..i"
* A traveler said: "It was the most beautiful, magical, awe inspiring thing I have ever seen! As a former gumnast I stood in awe at the strength and beauty showed by these performers! I could watch it again and again! Kudos"
* A traveler said: "Omg.. it was everything we hoped for. Relaxing, the view, the tour guide was awesome, funny and just full of life and information. A must do again..."
* A traveler said: "It was a fantastic show! Don’t know how he does it. Not a show if you don’t want to be picked on, as no audience member is “immune” - which took away from my enjoyment. But I still give it 5 stars because he was amazing!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Art & Culture Classes
- Arts & Design
- Pop Culture
- Shows & Performances
- Traditional Wellness
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Things to do in Las Vegas
- Things to do in California
- Things to do in Arizona
- Things to do in Utah
- Things to do in Yosemite National Park
- Things to do in Paso Robles
- Things to do in San Luis Obispo
- Things to do in Pismo Beach
- Things to do in Napa & Sonoma
- Things to do in Oregon
- Things to do in Colorado
- Things to do in New Mexico
- Things to do in Washington
- Things to do in British Columbia
- Things to do in Alberta