Top Nevada Outdoor Activities
436 results | All Nevada Tours
* A traveler said: "Great views, beautiful scenery, and our guide Nick was outstanding!! We will recommend to anyone going to Las Vegas."
* A traveler said: "We had an awesome time! Definitely something we are interested in doing again. Thankyou for a radical day!"
* A traveler said: "The best part of my trip. Wish I stayed longer. The Dune Buggy were awesome & the workers especially our driver Mike was very helpful."
* A traveler said: "It was Fast and furious,😂 Workers were easy to get along with they helped me a lot make sure I was safe for my first time..i"
* A traveler said: "Andy and wesley was the stuff I felt like home the laughs the friendly greeting Andy also is a great teacher"
* A traveler said: "We had a great time with Alisha yesterday for our tour. Everything was smooth and easy. The ride was so much fun. I would highly recommend this tour for anyone looking to get of the city for a few hours and get dirty!"
* A traveler said: "Ride was great and food was fantastic! They have several mules, so weight restrictions were not a problem compared to other horseback riding tours."
* A traveler said: "Beyond amAzing words can’t describe!!! I actually think this was the most profound experience of my life!! How I was taught on the horse back riding the safety tips and the guidance were beyond measure!!"
* A traveler said: "Very fun peaceful experience. Watched the sun come up over the mountains. I’d definitely try it again"
* A traveler said: "The entire staff was awesome! From the driver to the instructors! The entire experience was amazing."
* A traveler said: "Best experience ever !! This is a must do at Vegas , the company ay its very organized and their service it amazing. 100 % recommended.."
* A traveler said: "I had Great time. Highly recommended It was Something different, horseback riding was fun and the breakfast was delicious"
* A traveler said: "It was an awesome experience!! From pick up me from my hotel to checking in process was very smooth… Everyone was very friendly and funny :) Had a really great time GI Joe experience."
* A traveler said: "We took 10min strip ride at night. Staff was so nice, and helpful. Answered all my questions Definitely will come back."
* A traveler said: "Las Vegas Helicopter ride was awesome! Customer service was on point from the time I walk in. Serving your choice of water or champagne.The flight was up close and personal with the night lights of Vegas , turning right and turning left flying high n the sky!"
* A traveler said: "One of the BEST experience!!! If you are in Vegas it’s a must to take that tour. The guys who guide you through this tour are great !!!"
* A traveler said: "We had a great time riding the ATV’s ! It was very hot 🥵 but Victor was a perfect instructor by warning us to stay hydrated. Victor also helped me when I veered a little off track being that it was my first time riding. I’d highly recommend this to anybody visiting Vegas."
* A traveler said: "This was a great experience and our guide Max was amazing! Made you feel very comfortable and was very personable!"
* A traveler said: "I had such an amazing time today. I got to watch the sunset in Vegas while on a horse. It was such a truly amazing experience that I will never forget. The view was spectacular. Then getting to see so many stars in the sky was incredible. I had a really great time. I honestly didn't want the tour to end."
* A traveler said: "We would highly recommend this tour. Fun and lots of history and information along the way. Steve and Clay were the best!!"
* A traveler said: "Coach was very good and let me drive the car. That 488 was so much fun to drive. Will have to come back and drive a different car to go after the fastest time."
* A traveler said: "Anthony our driver was great Chloe our guide at Lower Antelope canyon was awesome. She helped us with our phone and camera settings. As a result we have wonderful pictures to help us remember this special trip"
* A traveler said: "The views were beautiful!!!! The tour guides were amazing they were very knowledgeable about the land, the animals, and the history of the land!!! If you want a great experience book with these guys"
* A traveler said: "Our guide was excellent!!! Very knowledgeable. Ride was air conditioned and comfortable! Guide went above and beyond to make sure i was dropped close to hotel and did not uave to walk or wait to long at any stop"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Active & Outdoor Classes
- Fun & Games
- In the Air
- Motor Sports
- Nature and Wildlife
- On the Ground
- On the Water
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Stratosphere Hotel and Casino
- Area 51
- Lost City Museum
- Rio All-Suite Hotel & Casino
- Death Valley National Park
- Rick's Restorations
- Bellagio Gallery of Fine Art
- Flamingo Las Vegas Hotel & Casino
- Wet 'n' Wild Las Vegas
- VooDoo Zipline
- Venetian® Resort Las Vegas
- Extraterrestrial Highway
- Eiffel Tower Viewing Deck
- MGM Grand Las Vegas Hotel & Casino
- Grand Canyon South Rim
- Dig This Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Natural History Museum
- Downtown Container Park
- The Colosseum at Caesars Palace
- Things to do in Las Vegas
- Things to do in California
- Things to do in Arizona
- Things to do in Utah
- Things to do in Yosemite National Park
- Things to do in Paso Robles
- Things to do in San Luis Obispo
- Things to do in Pismo Beach
- Things to do in Napa & Sonoma
- Things to do in Oregon
- Things to do in Colorado
- Things to do in New Mexico
- Things to do in Washington
- Things to do in British Columbia
- Things to do in Alberta