Janpath Market is located along Janpath Road, just off from Connaught Place in New Delhi. A shopaholic and bargain hunter’s dream, this small yet buzzing market is full of energy, not to mention clothing, jewelry, and a whole range of other goods at astonishingly low prices.
Popular with tourists due to its location and atmosphere, Janpath Market is busy, exotic, and lively, making it an attraction for those not even planning on purchasing anything. Beginning from the Connaught Place end, you’ll find some of the oldest shops in the market selling traditional Indian items. Moving onwards, you’ll find many more shops lining the road, selling all kinds of clothing, shoes, jewelry, furniture, handicrafts, carpets, and curios.
Janpath Market is the ideal place for keen shoppers, and can be enjoyed as part of a guided tour of Delhi's markets. As well as having an expert's opinion as you shop and haggle for bargains, this offers the added benefit of being privately transported to several of the city’s best-loved markets. A visit here can also be combined with a tour of Connaught Place and Delhi’s other key highlights.
Janpath Market Tours
What are Janpath Market hours of operation?
Should I book Janpath Market tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Janpath Market 2021?
What's the best way to experience Janpath Market?
- Delhi Full Day Shopping Tour
- Private Custom tour of Delhi Inclusive of Entrance Fees
- Private Custom Shopping Tour: Delhi's Bustling Markets
- Private Custom Tour of Delhi's Markets
Things to do near New Delhi
- Things to do in Agra
- Things to do in Rishikesh
- Things to do in Jaipur
- Things to do in Ranthambore National Park
- Things to do in Leh
- Things to do in Pushkar
- Things to do in Lucknow
- Things to do in Udaipur
- Things to do in Kathmandu
- Things to do in Himachal Pradesh & Uttarakhand
- Things to do in Uttar Pradesh
- Things to do in Chittaurgarh
- Things to do in Jodhpur
- Things to do in Rajasthan
- Things to do in Jammu and Kashmir