Mehrauli Archaeological Park
Spread out over 200 acres near the UNESCO World Heritage-listed Qutub Minar, the Mehrauli Archaeological Park is full of ruins and tombs, some of which are 1,000 years old. You’ll find ruins from the Khajli, Tughlaq, and Lodhi Dynasties, as well as from the days when India was under Mughal and British Raj rule.
Mehrauli Archaeological Park Tours
Should I book Mehrauli Archaeological Park tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Mehrauli Archaeological Park 2021?
What's the best way to experience Mehrauli Archaeological Park?
- Explore Qutub Minar and mehrauli archaelogical park with a local storyteller
- Private Custom tour of Delhi Inclusive of Entrance Fees
- Private tour: Haunted Places in Delhi
- Private Walking Tour: South Delhi Heritage including Qutub Minar and Mehrauli Archaeological Park
Things to do near New Delhi
- Things to do in Agra
- Things to do in Rishikesh
- Things to do in Jaipur
- Things to do in Ranthambore National Park
- Things to do in Leh
- Things to do in Pushkar
- Things to do in Lucknow
- Things to do in Udaipur
- Things to do in Kathmandu
- Things to do in Himachal Pradesh & Uttarakhand
- Things to do in Uttar Pradesh
- Things to do in Chittaurgarh
- Things to do in Jodhpur
- Things to do in Rajasthan
- Things to do in Jammu and Kashmir