Widely considered to be one of the most beautiful buildings in the world and certainly one of India’s most famous landmarks, the Taj Mahal is a living testament to the grandiose and the romantic. Lovingly built from white marble by Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan in memory of his favorite wife, the structure is decorated with carvings of flowers and inlays of precious stone arranged into intricate patterns that can be admired both from its impressive exterior and interior. This UNESCO World Heritage Site is a must-see for every traveler to northern India.
Taj Mahal Tours
What are Taj Mahal hours of operation?
Should I book Taj Mahal tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Taj Mahal 2021?
What's the best way to experience Taj Mahal?
- Four-Day Private Luxury Golden Triangle Tour to Agra and Jaipur From New Delhi
- Taj Mahal Virtual Tour
- Taj Mahal Sunrise Day Tour in New Delhi with Car
- Private Day Trip to Agra includes Taj Mahal and Agra Fort from Delhi
Things to do near New Delhi
- Things to do in Agra
- Things to do in Rishikesh
- Things to do in Jaipur
- Things to do in Ranthambore National Park
- Things to do in Leh
- Things to do in Pushkar
- Things to do in Lucknow
- Things to do in Udaipur
- Things to do in Kathmandu
- Things to do in Himachal Pradesh & Uttarakhand
- Things to do in Uttar Pradesh
- Things to do in Chittaurgarh
- Things to do in Jodhpur
- Things to do in Rajasthan
- Things to do in Jammu and Kashmir