Top New Delhi Segway Tours
16 results | All New Delhi Tours
* A traveler said: "Fantastic day out, our guide Razia was amazing. Took us on an adventure thru old Delhi, into the spice markets, up to the roof of some of the old buildings, drove around the streets in a tuk tuk. It was well worth it, highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Fantastic experience. Our guide, she was very easy company, really knowledgeable, food fantastic and def great value for money. Would certainly recommend"
* A traveler said: "Suneil did a fantastic job showing us Old and New Delhi. Took time out to take group shots for us and was externally informative. I highly recommend his tour!"
* A traveler said: "What a great day we had! The guides could have not been any nicer or better. They took great care of us. I never felt rushed and we had all the time we wanted for photos. Highly recommend the all inclusive package as it was very easy and convenient. Great lunch too! Well done."
* A traveler said: "Hussain was an excellent tour guide. He made the tours - especially the Taj Mahal - into a show of storytelling. My favorite part is how he first has you gaze upon the Taj. What a treat!!!"
* A traveler said: "One of the best tours I've ever had and I've traveled to 30 countries. My guide, Ashwini, was very knowledgeable, enthusiastic, spoke excellent English, and made it an enjoyable experience. I tasted local foods I wouldn't have known about otherwise. Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "We chose this half day trip as it fitted our itinerary. A half day tour in Delhi is not ideal as the traffic is so hectic we spent 3 hours of our 5 and half hour trip in a car so I would recommend you chose a full day tour time permitting. Now the positive we were met at our hotel by our tour guide Jimmy and his driver. After a discussion with our guide we were offered a bespoke tour which included the Presidents Residence, India Gate, Raj Gnat and the best part was a 30 minute bicycle rickshaw ride around Old Delhi. This is a must as you get to see the real Delhi the sounds, smells and the hustle and bustle of daily life. Our experience was made all the better as we met probably the best tour guide in the world Mr Jimmy Sharma. He was clear, concise and extremely knowledgeable with a few jokes thrown in. Thank you for a very enjoyable day."
* A traveler said: "Words cannot express how AMAZING our tour guides were!! Ali & Farid went above and beyond to make sure our tour was very special. Ali was the driver of our dreams and Farid had more knowledge on the Taj Mahal than any library! We are incredibly satisfied with our entire experience, from start to finish. We were well fed, kept, and protected. Not only were they on time, courteous, and very knowledgeable they were great people as well. Their gentle spirits, infinite patience and unlimited insight gave us an unforgettable experience in India. This was our first of many adventures with our new lifetime friends!!"
* A traveler said: "The company worked with us to accommodate our schedule of leaving directly from the airport. We landed, showered & grabbed our tour. Great communication & coordination. Sunny our tour guide was very good & informative. Recommend doing the Taj Mahal with a private guide - the only way to go."
* A traveler said: "The tour was excellent! I would not have been able to navigate through Agra and learn about the sites without this tour. Taj Mahal was a priceless experience. Thanks!"
* A traveler said: "Well worth putting in the long day to visit this incredible building. Plenty of time to see both the Taj and Fort."
* A traveler said: "Everything was perfect. Driver was there on time, we kept the schedule. Organisation was good, operator spoke english well, he was supportive and at service all the time for any inquiries. The Taj Mahal and Agra fort have a very special atmosphere, worth seeing at least once in a lifetime."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Private Old and New Delhi Tour - Best of Delhi in 8 Hours with Entrances
- Full-Day Private Old and New Delhi Combo Tour
- Private Day Trip to Agra includes Taj Mahal and Agra Fort from Delhi
- Delhi Food Tour : Best Way To Experience Authentic Indian Food
- Private Half-Day Delhi City Tour Including Entrance Fees
- Karol Bagh
- Madame Tussauds Delhi
- Select Citywalk
- Khari Baoli
- Yogmaya Temple (Yogmaya Mandir)
- Safdarjung's Tomb
- National Handicrafts and Handlooms Museum (Crafts Museum)
- Janpath Market
- Delhi Old Fort (Purana Qila)
- National Zoological Park of Delhi
- National Rail Museum
- Lakshminarayan Temple (Birla Mandir)
- Sulabh International Museum of Toilets
- Just Chill Water Park
- New Delhi National Museum
- Lotus Temple (Bahá'í House of Worship)
- ISKCON Temple Delhi
- Lodhi Gardens
- Banke Bihari Temple (Banke Bihari Mandir)
- New Delhi National Gallery of Modern Art
- Things to do in Agra
- Things to do in Rishikesh
- Things to do in Jaipur
- Things to do in Leh
- Things to do in Pushkar
- Things to do in Lahore
- Things to do in Jodhpur
- Things to do in Udaipur
- Things to do in Kathmandu
- Things to do in Himachal Pradesh & Uttarakhand
- Things to do in Uttar Pradesh
- Things to do in Srinagar
- Things to do in Jaisalmer
- Things to do in Rajasthan
- Things to do in Jammu and Kashmir
Day Trips from New Delhi
- New Delhi to Chandni Chowk
- New Delhi to Lotus Temple (Bahá'í House of Worship)
- New Delhi to Qutub Minar
- New Delhi to Red Fort (Lal Qila)
- New Delhi to Taj Mahal
- New Delhi to Jaipur
- New Delhi to Rajasthan
- New Delhi to Udaipur
- New Delhi to Jantar Mantar
- New Delhi to India Gate
- New Delhi to Agra Fort
- New Delhi to Uttar Pradesh
- New Delhi to Haridwar
- New Delhi to Rishikesh
- New Delhi to Paharganj