Top Activities on the Ground in Newport Beach
20 results | All Newport Beach Tours
* A traveler said: "It was a beautiful sunny, Sunday afternoon. The open ocean was quite a site for 4 children and 4 adults. We definitely picked the right seats on the boat, too. We saw sea lions on our way in and out, and the school of dolphins were diving around us like crazy. Couldn't have asked for a better afternoon!"
* A traveler said: "Hundreds of dolphins were frolicking around the boat! Vessel was spacious, clean and had plenty of snacks a beverages. No hidden costs. No hint of seasickness. A beautiful afternoon!"
* A traveler said: "What a special gift of time, experience, the marine life, boat ride, and company. Thank you Captain Nick!! B"
* A traveler said: "Mike was an excellent captain. He was so knowledgeable about the harbor and fun. We had lots of laughs."
* A traveler said: "It was awesome!!! Brylee our pilot was fantastic!! She made our day so enjoyable! Loved the tour! Loved how low you get to fly so you can see everything so well!!! Thank you Brylee!!!"
* A traveler said: "We were so happy with this great experience! Our driver was so fun and professional and the wineries were perfect. I would definitely recommend this for a day trip to anyone!"
* A traveler said: "Enjoyed a full day tour that went through the entire city and we saw all of the iconic and interesting sites the city had to offer and also stopped at the Original Farmer's Market for lunch. This is a family run business and you're taken care of and treated like you're part of the family. Anthony and Joseph were very accomodating and adjusted their schedule because of our flights. Very nice excursion day and very nice people to deal with. I would highly recommend this tour"
* A traveler said: "This tour was great. Joseph was brilliant driver and tour guide .what I liked most is that friendly environment it was like you tour with your family and someone knew where to go and the history behind them. Brilliant. Joseph thank you very much."