Top Newport Beach Water Tours
12 results | All Newport Beach Tours
* A traveler said: "Wonderful experience! We saw So many dolphins. The guides was very knowledgeable: The tour is 2 hours."
* A traveler said: "It was a beautiful sunny, Sunday afternoon. The open ocean was quite a site for 4 children and 4 adults. We definitely picked the right seats on the boat, too. We saw sea lions on our way in and out, and the school of dolphins were diving around us like crazy. Couldn't have asked for a better afternoon!"
* A traveler said: "What a special gift of time, experience, the marine life, boat ride, and company. Thank you Captain Nick!! B"
* A traveler said: "Mike was an excellent captain. He was so knowledgeable about the harbor and fun. We had lots of laughs."
* A traveler said: "It was awesome!!! Brylee our pilot was fantastic!! She made our day so enjoyable! Loved the tour! Loved how low you get to fly so you can see everything so well!!! Thank you Brylee!!!"
* A traveler said: "We were so happy with this great experience! Our driver was so fun and professional and the wineries were perfect. I would definitely recommend this for a day trip to anyone!"
* A traveler said: "This tour was great. Joseph was brilliant driver and tour guide .what I liked most is that friendly environment it was like you tour with your family and someone knew where to go and the history behind them. Brilliant. Joseph thank you very much."
* A traveler said: "The Ride was so fun, the sight seeing was gorgeous, the captain was very friendly, saw two whales! We got far from the shore in this really fun boat, my kids loved it. I highly recommend it"
* A traveler said: "Seeing the Blue Whales and conversing with the young lady onboard providing information about everything from the whales, the break waters to Howard Hughes’ Spruce Goose. She was excellent."