Top Northern Morocco Historical Tours
430 results | All Northern Morocco Tours
* A traveler said: "It was an excellent experience and I really recommend to visit Chefchaouen. It's a beautiful city and the driver was very friendly and professional."
* A traveler said: "This trip was very good-----worthwhile to take the day off and visit these three places.|The driver---Mr Hashim was extremely good. He is well conversant in english and went out of the way to explain to us the moroccan way of life.It was a pleasure to interact with him"
* A traveler said: "This is as best you will find in Fes. The usual hostage situation with the tannery store, buy a keychain so you can get home. It is no fault if the guides. Great to have this beautiful day. Safe for solo female travellers, too. Guide wasn't invasive as I've run into a lot here."
* A traveler said: "Ali is an amazing tour guide. He was very responsive and communicative leading up to my trip to Tangier and was timely with the transfers to and from the airport. I only had one day in Tangier and feel that I got a great sense of the city and culture. He was very knowledgeable and you can tell he is very well-respected among the locals in Tangier which was cool to see. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND experiencing Tangier with Ali Tangier Tours."
* A traveler said: "Karim took us on a tour of the Kasbah, markets and new city. He sought to tailor our tour to what we wanted and was keen to ensure we enjoyed the day. There was an unexpected lunch at a local restaurant included in the tour which was very good and we appreciated the opportunity to try local food. Karim is real local character and is obviously well known in the old city. We were on a cruise and others on the ship later told us they did not enjoy the city and felt hassled - we did not experience this at all and I put this down to our being guided by Karim. My only negative comment is that Karim spent a great deal of the tour time on the phone rather than talking to us. However, overall this felt like a good local experience and we felt we got our money's worth and got to understand a fair bit about the city in a short time."
* A traveler said: "Our guide totally filled our day with some fantastic sightseeing. While we knew from the itinerary what we would be seeing, Abdel added so much information that we really felt we could not have got any more out or day. Fantastic day!!"
* A traveler said: "A must do tour if staying in Fes. Our driver picked us up and gave us a tour around the city. Then we met our other guide in the Medina to complete the tour. Our experience in Fes wouldn't have been the same. Highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "An exceptional tour of the Medina from an experienced and insightful guide. The guide was superb and our experience was paramount to him. Apologies that I cannot recall his name but please pass my wife's and I compliments to him. A perfect way to experience the Medina - make sure you book this."
* A traveler said: "We had a wonderful day with Adil and Zakaria. Initially they were very patient with us as we were waiting for PCR tests in our hotel which took much longer than we expected. We then had a tour of Fes, both outside and in the Medina. The food we stopped for was excellent and Adil’s knowledge of Fes is first rate. He is a pleasant and amenable guide who wants you to know what you want to know in addition to the information a guide is meant to impart. We enjoyed this tour and thoroughly recommend it to anyone who wants to see and experience all of Fes"
* A traveler said: "Omar made my travel to Chefchaouen unforgettable. Though you walk through all 7 gates, Omar will only make reservations for good if you mention your interest. Did I mention Omar's personality will brighten any gloomy day. IG: Iam_dez monae"
* A traveler said: "We had a wonderful tour with Hamid. He was very knowledgeable about the area and history, but also a pleasure to be around. A storm was going to hit the port towards the end of our day in Tangier and Hamid knew that ferries were getting cancelled before it was even posted online. He helped us avoid potentially being stuck overnight and then emailed me to check in to make sure we had made it back safely. Look no further than Hamid!"
* A traveler said: "What started as a 4hr walking tour of Tangier turned into a full day adventure with Abdu, which included a cup of tea in a small cafe high in the Medina where the Rolling Stones hung out. I enjoyed Abdul's company, stories, knowledge, kindness and flexibility so much that I hired him for additional 4 days to travel around. We went to Chefchaoun, Assila with long drives through beautiful green highly country. Along the way we stopped for tea or lunch in cafes and restaurants with great food and scenic views. He understood that I like to roam so he roamed with sharing his insights and knowledge of history. He became aware that was an unconventional traveler. He suggest that we could visit a weekly Berber souk in the country. It was one of the highlights of my trip. The people where very friendly and where surprised to see an American visiting their village. If like me you want to get off the grid and explore beautiful Tangier and the surrounding area. You must ask for my friend Abdul. I guarantee you enjoy your travels in Tangier. Additional he speaks Western English, loves American music, very knowledgeable about jazz, extremely punctual and has a great sense of humor. Most of all he is honest,sincere and loves his country."
* A traveler said: "What a great experience this was. I got to see the many parts of Morocco that I would not normally see without the tour. I would like to spend more time there in this beautiful country."
* A traveler said: "If you travel over Moroccan old imperial cities, this is a perfect way to drive from Fez to Marrakech. On the way you can see a lot of interesting places and unforgettable desert's night lodging including camel ride.|For those who travel later from Marrakech to Casablanca I recommend to take a fast train 3h 20 min, 10."
* A traveler said: "A very good tour that touches on the highlights of Fez. Both driver and guide were excellent and accommodated all our requests. We recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Really enjoyed this trip. The drive to the city was very interesting. The guide in the city took us on a comfortable pace through many different parts of the city. Stopping often to point out items of interest about the culture and giving a detailed description of the background and meaning. Both the guide and the driver coordinated their portions of the tour to make sure we had the opportunity to see the maximum amount of the city, but still stay on schedule with our ship's departure schedule."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Fez
- Things to do in Chefchaouen
- Things to do in Tangier
- Things to do in Costa del Sol
- Things to do in Andalucia
- Things to do in The Algarve
- Things to do in Tetouan
- Things to do in Tarifa
- Things to do in Benahavis
- Things to do in Marbella
- Things to do in Atlantic Coast
- Things to do in Morocco Sahara
- Things to do in Central Morocco
- Things to do in Alentejo
- Things to do in Region of Murcia