Top Northern Portugal Food Tours
247 results | All Northern Portugal Tours
* A traveler said: "Ana was an amazing guide. So knowledgeable and fun to speak with. We enjoyed our tastings and the places she took us too. Highly recommend . Thank you 😊"
* A traveler said: "Valter was a wonderful guide, very personable and informative. We really loved the meat and cheese shop, and the Port flight tasting"
* A traveler said: "I had a really nice time. I learned about porto’s the making process and tried different types. Alex was a great guide and company. Thank you!"
* A traveler said: "A wonderful tour and certainly the best way to discover Porto . The guide Vanessa was so informative , friendly and took us to places where she explained all about the wines and food . Would thoroughly recommend ."
* A traveler said: "We had a lovely day out, wine was amazing very good value of money. Educational experience, our tour guide Steve was amazing and made the day fun! Cameron"
* A traveler said: "Ivo was a lovely tour guide. He picked us up on time and was very knowledgeable about wine. The river cruise was stunning. We had the most delicious lunch also. The wineries were really special and the people were nice! Thanks Ivo for a lovely day!!!"
* A traveler said: "Visited family owned wineries. Spectacular view. Pleasant tour guide. Spectacular views. Lunch was not on a vineyard but restaurant with nice river view."
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour with great hosts. Awesome views and great wine tour. Francisco was a great tour guide, explained everything in Portuguese and English. Highly recommended!!"
* A traveler said: "We had the best time during this experience! Catia is incredibly knowledgable, warm, and welcoming. Visiting the market was so fun and cooking together even more so. Could not recommend this experience more!"
* A traveler said: "Steve was a wonderful guide, informative, entertaining and humble. We truly enjoyed experiencing the newer Port Houses. He also gave the group advise on restaurants in the area that were also frequented by the residents of the area."
* A traveler said: "A bit of a walk, but you burn off the wine, right? Marina was a great guide and explained the various types of Port to us, along with Croft vintners. Great snacks to go with the libations. Highly recommended, as well as the food tour!"
* A traveler said: "This was my first holiday in almost a year. Porto is beautiful and this tour shows you all the highlights, and doesn’t feel rushed. The tour guide was great. Learned so many Interesting facts and history about Porto. Hotel pick up included, and guide dropped me off where I wanted in the city. You visit the cathedral, Sao Beneto train station. Then a cruise and then Port wine tasting and tour! Such a lovely time"
* A traveler said: "Wonderful small group tour! Great mix of driving with history, small winery tours, lovely lunch and fabulous scenery. A ‘must do’ while in Porto!"
* A traveler said: "João was an excellent tour guide and I would recommend him to anyone. He did a great job talking about the food and culture of the city. Took us to great restaurants and made the day a lot of fun!"
* A traveler said: "This tour was everything we imagined it to be and more! Ana, our guide, was extremely knowledgeable and friendly. We thoroughly enjoyed every stop and all of the scenery. Each tasting just got better and better with every stop! We hope to one day bring friends back to enjoy it!"
* A traveler said: "We had an excellent time! The venue was very professional and Victor was an excellent chef to learn from. Along with the others who attended, Victor made our evening totally awesome! We would highly recommend this to anyone who is visiting Porto and wants to take a cooking class."
* A traveler said: "Great tour and fado show! Great port, too! :). The tour was in English and it was easy to understand. The show was entertaining!"
* A traveler said: "I went with my girlfriend for her 30th, and let me tell you this: Nuno was an absolutely amazing guide and a pleasure to be around. The places he took us in Douro Valley were beautiful and the wine tasting locations were spectacular! This trip was worth every cent!"
* A traveler said: "What an awesome time! The hosts helped us to prepare a great meal that included a yummy dessert. Awesome people that opened their house and allowed us to enjoy their food and their company. Great people, and great food!"
* A traveler said: "Excellent guide very informative.we We would throughly recommend this trip. The wine tasting was well worth the trip"
* A traveler said: "The experience was so amazing and wonderful and so as our tour guide, Rodrigo. He was so in to all the clients, always giving his best to help us to understand the history of the Paiva walkways. Highly recommended!"
* A traveler said: "We had a wonderful time watching the Fado Show. The restaurant was terrific - family owned and operated. The food was great and the service was excellent. Our limo driver had a problem picking us up but the staff was so kind to us while we waited. I would definitely recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "This was an amazing tour: Vi is so knowledgeable, enthusiastic, charismatic, and welcoming guide! A lot of delicious and interesting food, fascinating stories, and authentic experiences. Highly recommended!"
* A traveler said: "I knew little about Porto before this trip. The half day tour was a good introduction to the city and its rich history. I recommend it."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Desserts & Sweets
- Dining Experiences
- Food & Drink Classes
- Food Tours
- Culinary & Gourmet Tour
- Street Food Tours
- Wine Tastings
- Wine, Beer & Spirits
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Porto Calem Wine Cellars
- Casa da Música
- Douro River (Rio Douro)
- Liberdade Square (Praça da Liberdade)
- Church of São Francisco (Igreja de São Francisco)
- Museum of Our Lady of Mercy of Porto (Museu da Misericórdia do Porto)
- Espaco Porto Cruz
- Igreja de Nossa Senhora da Oliveira
- Amarante Water Park (Parque Aquático Amarante)
- Palace of the Stock Exchange (Palácio da Bolsa)
- Peneda-Gerês National Park (Parque Nacional Da Peneda-Gerês)
- Braga Cathedral (Sé de Braga)
- SEA LIFE® Porto
- Valença do Minho
- Guimarães Castle (Castelo de Guimarães)
- Porto Bridge Climb
- Rua Santa Catarina
- Things to do in Porto
- Things to do in Peso Da Regua
- Things to do in Braga
- Things to do in Beiras
- Things to do in Galicia
- Things to do in Castile and León
- Things to do in Vigo
- Things to do in Coimbra
- Things to do in Santiago de Compostela
- Things to do in La Coruna
- Things to do in Alentejo
- Things to do in The Algarve
- Things to do in Basque Country
- Things to do in Andalucia
- Things to do in Costa del Sol